Community CrazySteady Joins the TFC Roster of Fighters!

CrazySteady has won the next chapter of The Road to TFC guaranteeing a free trip next month with room and board included. Thanks to pwnit! for sponsoring this amazing player who ended the Cali Crush tournament with Hajin Shinobi in an exciting set that you can catch on UGCLive.

You can check out the full bracket at Challonge. Congrats to all Cali Crush players! What a great tournament to showcase what the West Coast players can do!

You don't even know how happy I was too see all these Hitomi's on stream! I thought I was dreaming XD

Congratulations to CrazySteady for winning CaliCrush!

Amazing performance by HajinShinobi , Mysticali, NykNyks, Prince Adon, J Gonzales, Blaze, iTheApprentice!

Great job to everyone else who went out and competed today at CaliCrush aswell!

Amazing tournament overall!

Last edited:
This event was a amazing event. Thank you to all of those that supported me. Sorry I didn't represent Hitomi as much as I planned, but I had to represent #TeamRequiem =P GGs to @Brute @PacManila @BLAZE @Commmanda Panda @iThe Apprentice. Thank you to @iHajinShinobi and @ikodomo for coaching me, and keeping me calm. I'm glad to know that I've made @Requiem proud with my Helena performance, and congradulations to @CrayCraySteady with the win! Thanks you @boobiebombs and the SoCalDOA crew for making this happen and pwnit.

It was great seeing old as well as new faces. Hope we do it again and get even bigger numbers next year! Next is TFC2014!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD