Dangerzone ground bounce moves

TRI Mike

I've noticed that one of the most important tools to land guaranteed extra damage from combos is to use the ground bounce some stages use after activating danger zones like the generators in Scramble of the rocket launcher in Hot Zone. These give us a free few extra hits and I'd like for a list to be made for every character.

So far the only one I'm "kinda" sure about is Hayate's 33K 6PK but I'm not sure if there are better options. I'm especially interested in Tina, Jann Lee, Mila, Gen Fu, Fang, Busa and Helena. Hell, post everyone.

Doug Nguyen

Well for others Kasumi has her 4pkk. And i guess for Helena she has her 6kp, and maybe her 66kpp may work. I always try to do her 66kpp but i buffer it to early and it just becomes 6kp.

Tokkosho

on scramble i know milas 3pp works and will get you a 6pp or 5p6p6p
also on the circus stage after the train thing the 2nd hit in 3pp will hit causing them to bounce and you should get a 6pp

Tenren

i tend to just use hayates 236P, Lees 66k, Milas 66P, Hitomis 236P. This pushes them so when they stand back up there back is at another wall

He'd get more damage doing (crouching) 6K, air throw. That's what people did for the generator danger zone in the demo.

Nuke-Nin

can we discuss that a powerblow that doesn't push a bitch over the edge usually (for me) launches them really high and I can run up and get serious damage and it only really happenes in the last few rounds of my matches because I taught my friends DZ is my new "Home" stage

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD