Dead or Alive 5 - Known Bugs/Glitches

Martin

Just encountered a terrifying bug. I chose Kokoro C1 and Random (Hayate C4) and chose the stage "Santcuary". And as soon as the match started, and Hayate did his intro a LOUD buzzing sound took over. It was so loud it actually shocked me and it didn't go away until I went to character select.
I tried the same match up but nothing happened. Needless to say I don't want that to happen again...

Chaos

Just encountered a terrifying bug. I chose Kokoro C1 and Random (Hayate C4) and chose the stage "Santcuary". And as soon as the match started, and Hayate did his intro a LOUD buzzing sound took over. It was so loud it actually shocked me and it didn't go away until I went to character select.
I tried the same match up but nothing happened. Needless to say I don't want that to happen again...
I've had a few sound glitches too and one of them was when the 2nd round started (Hot Zone stage) the announcer said "Get Ready fight!" But this time it was silent.

Edit: Loud buzzing sound? I know if I experience that it would probably scared the ghost out of me lol esspecially since Im only using headphones.

Martin

I've had a few sound glitches too and one of them was when the 2nd round started (Hot Zone stage) the announcer said "Get Ready fight!" But this time it was silent.

Edit: Loud buzzing sound? I know if I experience that it would probably scared the ghost out of me lol esspecially since Im only using headphones.

It was a very loud buzzing sound, like when your TV has static cause it's not focused on an actual channel. At first I thought it was my TV, but it synced so perfectly to match, as in when I left it stopped immediately.

Konton

I loathe the stage Home. Random ground hits send me floating back into juggles, the characters and camera miraculously switch sides, disrupting the flow of the fight, sometimes no matter how many times I crash them into the home floor, they won't fall through, etc.

Ooobe

Had two new ones yesterday. Playing survival and getting an invite when the game should be loading your next opponent causes the game to freeze - dead. Never saw the notification till I was on netflix and got a third invite, then I noticed the first two and their conspicuous timing.
The other one, I was playing as lisa, when the same lisa loads, says I've been waiting for this and then dances around and kicks up dust - my player lisa? Vanished. Timer runs out and somehow I've lost. Even the losing pose is just an empty stage. On PS3 btw.

Chaos

Oh yeah I forgot mentioned theres was another glitch I've discovered is when I did a power blow, my opponent was supposed
to get hit by a car but I guess I wasn't far away enough to catch it on time, but when Hitomi did her win pose all of sudden she gets
hit by the car and then when that happend camera stopped focusing on Hitomi making it look like she disappeared. LMAO! XD

DR2K

Oh yeah I forgot mentioned theres was another glitch I've discovered is when I did a power blow, my opponent was supposed
to get hit by a car but I guess I wasn't far away enough to catch it on time, but when Hitomi did her win pose all of sudden she gets
hit by the car and then when that happend camera stopped focusing on Hitomi making it look like she disappeared. LMAO! XD

Game is telling you to pick a top tier character. Take the hint.

Demoskinos

So I'm not sure if anyone posted this so far or not but I noticed today I turned on fight requests on the 360 and went into training. Upon quitting the game froze up but only the game I could still bring up the menu with the guide button. This only seems to happen when I turn fight requests on. So I guess the obvious solution is to not use fight requests but... well that sucks because it was just fun to train and get random fights in as you were being challenged. =( Is this a known thing so far?

Nate

Easy to get out of map often using Hayate's Raijin (or whatever its called now) near fall-down hazards like steps. You will throw them over into the steps but they will land on solid invisible ground and you can just walk out.

shunwong

I was on ranked looking for opponents. I go to xbox dashboard while it searches. I hear "A new challenger appears" so I exit dashboard and I see that it's already on stage select screen. Then it sends me to a fight between Kokoro and Gen Fu. They are both far away and neither of them moves.......Then it disconnects....WEIRD... This game still needs a second glitch + online patch.

Ace Flibble

Pretty sure Pai is bugged, at least when the CPU is controlling her. Just dicking about in Arcade on Rookie to unlock the costumes of characters I don't use, AI-controlled Pai not only busted out a 17-hit juggle (I didn't think it was even possible in DOA for a juggle to sustain long enough to get that many hits, don't know if that is an additional bug/error with her, though even if it's legit she shouldn't be doing that stuff on Rookie!), but twice she warped from knocked down to doing a standing throw. Literally, I knocked her down and a fraction of a second later, before the knockdown animation even finished, she was throwing me. And no, it wasn't a hold or anything. It was her neutral throw and she performed it directly after being knocked down. She also managed to hi counter my hi counter; 'hi counter' flashed up on both sides of the screen at the same time, her mid kick hold animation played but neither of us took any damage.

I've thought her AI seemed even more input-readingly broken than the rest of the game, but the matches I just had confirm it: Pai is straight-up glitched, at least when it's the AI's character.

Raansu

So this has happened to me 3 times now. Game pauses and it says "player has exited the lobby" and then I'm immediately KO'd and given a loss and lose points for that match then sent back to the main menu...

Demoskinos

So this has happened to me 3 times now. Game pauses and it says "player has exited the lobby" and then I'm immediately KO'd and given a loss and lose points for that match then sent back to the main menu...
That might be someone just disconnecting. I was playing a lobby match with someone as Sarah and all of a sudden she just fell over like she had a heart attack. Not a few seconds later my Xbox informed me I was disconnected from XBL. =\

Raansu

That might be someone just disconnecting. I was playing a lobby match with someone as Sarah and all of a sudden she just fell over like she had a heart attack. Not a few seconds later my Xbox informed me I was disconnected from XBL. =\

But its giving ME a loss and KOing ME when THEY disconnected. I've lost like 200 points from this crap. It has never done this before and I'm starting to get pissed off.

Martin

Now is your chance to tell Team Ninja what glitches they have!

If you guys have any complaints, please feel free to tell Team Ninja!

Team NINJA@TeamNINJAStudio
FYI, we're looking into another patch for #DOA5 to add features that didn't make it into the first one. So tell us what you want!
Not every idea will make it in, but we'll definitely take a look at all your feedback. Just reply to this tweet with your ideas! #DOA5

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Critical burst is not happening in Brad's 4h+p kk p 66p despite kk p turns on red critical stun text/sign...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD