Dead or Alive 5 - Known Bugs/Glitches

HiguraShiki

I dunno if I has been mentioned but there is some kind of glitch where ur opponent deliberately quits the match and forces u to lose roughly 1000 points and break ur streak.

I just lose 1000 points twice in a row and it's actually the third time to some guy name Bizri who does it on purpose. He's never beaten me and I guess that's his answer. Its retarded since I just dropped 2k in like 2 mins forcing me to not play at the moment.
Oh, him. I fought him a few mins ago. Funny thing is that he was just complaining to me that the point system is ridiculous because he dropped to -S after I beat him twice and he lost -450 a piece.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
On the rare occasion I actually win matches, that's considered a glitch. At least that's what most people tell me. It really makes me angry at times, but I turn the other cheek and bottle up that anger.

Another thing that really grinds my gears that I've been keeping to myself is the fact I have extreme difficulty joining private lobbies a vast majority of the time. There's also the ever-prevalent sidestep input glitch, but I'm sure a great deal of you experienced this.

HiguraShiki

On the rare occasion I actually win matches, that's considered a glitch.

At least that's what most people tell me. It really makes me angry at times, but I turn the other cheek and bottle up that anger.
Apparently when we win, it either was a glitch or pure luck.

Something-Unique

I figured. He did get better with Rig, but he used to complain that I beat him and left the match like a show-off.
Btw, ggs to last night. Thought I had you but ya proved me otherwise.

Yeah ggs. I gotta hit the lab vs that character some more. To close for comfort. Just pick Alpha since I don't have her unlocked and u would probably guarantee a victory. I've had wins stolen from me with that character and half the time I don't even know how I made it out with the win.

loralei

I don't really know if this is a glitch or not, but the other day while fighting at a lobby while I was at a friends' house, there were eventually only one other person on. So we went to charter select, and chose Zack. I don't know how, but somehow he was able to leave (I don't think it's possible to quit at character select) so we go through the loading screen, but when the charters' said their intros my titles were under Zack (I selected Hitomi) and his were under Hitomi. So the match started, and before I even got around to doing anything, he fell over and I got a greatest.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I don't really know if this is a glitch or not, but the other day while fighting at a lobby while I was at a friends' house, there were eventually only one other person on. So we went to charter select, and chose Zack. I don't know how, but somehow he was able to leave (I don't think it's possible to quit at character select) so we go through the loading screen, but when the charters' said their intros my titles were under Zack (I selected Hitomi) and his were under Hitomi. So the match started, and before I even got around to doing anything, he fell over and I got a greatest.

That could have been just a disconnection on their part.

Murakame

Has anyone ever experienced a glitch where the character you control just seems to act on his/her own? occasionally there are times when my character will do a completely random set of moves despite the fact I am holding down the guard button or do moves I did not input.

Chaos

Has anyone ever experienced a glitch where the character you control just seems to act on his/her own? occasionally there are times when my character will do a completely random set of moves despite the fact I am holding down the guard button or do moves I did not input.
Yup, I tried to do Kasumi's power blow :4::P::+::K: but sometimes it would officially come out :P::+::K: instead :mad:

KwonJigglypuff

Yup, I tried to do Kasumi's power blow :4::P::+::K: but sometimes it would officially come out :P::+::K: instead :mad:

Me too! Oh God, I feel so relieved, I thought it was because of my PS3 pad. Seeing Kasumi doing her stupid slap to the ennemy instead of doing her power blow is a terrible frustration!

SilverKhaos

The last 2 ranked matches I tried, it instead put me in as observing somebody ELSES ranked match....Like, I wasnt in the ranked match at all. As if it were a lobby.

SilverKhaos

Me too! Oh God, I feel so relieved, I thought it was because of my PS3 pad. Seeing Kasumi doing her stupid slap to the ennemy instead of doing her power blow is a terrible frustration!

At least thats just reading wrong. I have it just not READ a lot. Like I try to do Milas back kick to mount tackle, but it just skips over that I pressed kick, and instead just reads "back and grapple".

DR2K

Input delay. You might be pressing P+K before 6(even by a milisecond), and the netcode completely ignores your back input.

shunwong

So I'm ranked A+. Yesterday I play twice against a guy from the Netherlands who's also ranked A+. I win both fights (300 points total). When I check back on my points I have 300 less points. WTF? Is this a glitch, a hack or what? Honestly, I'm sick of this game doing all kinds of weird things. Also, yesterday I was grinding Arcade to get titles, I'm in the raft stage, I send Bayman flying into the cliffhanger and he stayed flying in the air for like 5 freaking seconds before falling. I was like, WTF does he fly?

Sam Sultan

Rig's glitch:
After doing :6: :P::P: if you quickly do :6::H+K: he will do his :6::H+K: in the opposite direction of where the opponent is standing.

DR2K

I keep getting sent to lobbies when I try to find a match on ranked. Lobbies that I can only view, no way to back out of them or even participate. I would imagine this type of interference would be one of the reasons why lag spikes randomly happen in lobby matches.

Nightpup

I keep getting sent to lobbies when I try to find a match on ranked. Lobbies that I can only view, no way to back out of them or even participate. I would imagine this type of interference would be one of the reasons why lag spikes randomly happen in lobby matches.
This has happened to me before. Hell, Simple Matches are just plain broken now. It'll say "Searching..." for years and I'll get nothing.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
This has happened to me before. Hell, Simple Matches are just plain broken now. It'll say "Searching..." for years and I'll get nothing.
I know. When I found out "Play a simple match" was a cheevo for Xbox, I've yet to have it find me a match. Looks like I'll never get credit on that one.

shunwong

I played a lot of simple matches the first few weeks after the game was launched. Then suddenly it stopped finding games. Either people moved to ranked or it stopped working.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD