DOA5LR DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round Tokyo Game Show 2014 stream

Haipa Sonikku

logo_index.png

First announced via the Japan Gamer's Live after the conclusion of the DOA5UA tournament, and the first trailer a day after during the Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Asia Press Conference, the PlayStation 4 version of DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round will be at this year's Tokyo Game Show, demonstrated live on stream this Saturday, September 20th at 12:00 AM EST. Link -

Mad Catz stream

EDIT - The event starts Saturday at 1:00 PM Japan Standard Time. To find out what time it is where you're at here's a -

Time Zone Converter

#DOA5LR
#ImaFighter
#TOKYOGAMESHOW

sheet.jpg

Last edited:

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I hope they keep the stream in their archives in case we EU people miss it. It's gonna be 4am here when it starts here.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
i still cant tell if he's just extremely confident or has an inside man

He generally talks to the Japanese as the pro players generally will have inside knowledge from leaks.

That said, I don't know what will be shown on stream but I too expect some good stuff being shown.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Don't recognize the stage immediately, cars imply a street. The area to our lower left reminds me of Kyoto in Bloom sewer/water but the stage might be original.

I don't expect any changes to the story, story of DOA5 is story of DOA5. Any additions, well you'd be getting your hopes up.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
TGS opens up the first couple of days to press I believe. Last day is open to public.

Or I could just be thinking of E3.

David Gregg

TGS opens up the first couple of days to press I believe. Last day is open to public.

Or I could just be thinking of E3.

Sorry Mr. Wah I deleted my response after I saw the tweet on the side of the page. :oops:

This is exciting though I knew they weren't just going to showcase 2 stages and new hairstyles. XD

Tokkosho

Don't recognize the stage immediately, cars imply a street. The area to our lower left reminds me of Kyoto in Bloom sewer/water but the stage might be original.

I don't expect any changes to the story, story of DOA5 is story of DOA5. Any additions, well you'd be getting your hopes up.
are we talking about the one posted by DOAN? To me that just looks like the war zone stage

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD