Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Fuck, the standard lifebar is back to 300 in 5U :/

Why the fuck would they do that? They know that no one liked it. Then they changed it to accommodate that. Then they go and change it back?

Wow.

They were still the bosses of DOA2 and DOA3, so it's possible.

I know, that's why I suggested it. Still, I don't think TN would be cool enough to give us those themes.

New costume for Sarah Bryant
https://twitter.com/mist_online/status/348761785328869377
Sara-o4.gif

Good. That's her best outfit, in my opinion.

synce

I wouldn't worry about hold damage. Someone uploaded a few matches from Tokyo, everything does pathetic damage with the new lifebar. Ein has an OH but it takes like 10% on HCH lol

Also someone uploaded Momiji's combo training, her 9K might be trouble >:} Anyone with DOA5+ know if the mode shows only guaranteed combos (past the second hit)?

Brute

Standard Donor
Why the fuck would they do that? They know that no one liked it. Then they changed it to accommodate that. Then they go and change it back?

Wow.
My guess is that they knew no one liked it for singles, but their focus is just mainly on Tag this time around and they think the bigger health bars suit tag better.

Not that I agree with that notion, that's just my speculation.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
My guess is that they knew no one liked it for singles, but their focus is just mainly on Tag this time around and they think the bigger health bars suit tag better.

Rice Pais, I completely forgot about tag mode lol

Kronin

Well they could create two separate life bars size for Single and Tag ranked in this case. I want say, the "physic" of the game is already different between the two modes, so what is the problem with a different life bar?

Anwyay I'm the only one to find cool long fights? XD

KwonJigglypuff

Well they could create two separate life bars size for Single and Tag ranked in this case. I want say, the "physic" of the game is already different between the two modes, so what is the problem with a different life bar?

Anwyay I'm the only one to find cool long fights? XD

NO ! ^_^
I always choose the biggest lifebars in fighting games. Don't why....

Nightpup

I wouldn't worry about hold damage. Someone uploaded a few matches from Tokyo, everything does pathetic damage with the new lifebar. Ein has an OH but it takes like 10% on HCH lol

Also someone uploaded Momiji's combo training, her 9K might be trouble >:} Anyone with DOA5+ know if the mode shows only guaranteed combos (past the second hit)?

Video links please?

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
they said they were trying to go more towards doa4 since that was their favorite style of DOA,also they are adding Tengu, and they added in the much requested siaxis tit bounce feature.at least i think thats what they said its hard to tell its like their speaking in another language maybe its Spanish

TRI Mike

I don't play online anyway and I don't think I'll ever travel for the game if things keep this way so I'll probably just convince my friends to go for Small or Smallest health. I don't like that change at all.

Jacnob

they said they were trying to go more towards doa4 since that was their favorite style of DOA,also they are adding Tengu, and they added in the much requested siaxis tit bounce feature.at least i think thats what they said its hard to tell its like their speaking in another language maybe its Spanish
Sounds pretty good except for the DoA4 bit. :(

Nightpup

they said they were trying to go more towards doa4 since that was their favorite style of DOA,also they are adding Tengu,
also they are adding Tengu,
adding Tengu,

Argentus

A technique they learned to use vs a suit they were given? Hm, I would argue that the suit is considerably lamer, yeah.

The ninjas were "given" the teleport techniques as well, and its not something normal people can do, giving them a disproportionate advantage, just like Nicole with the armor.

Also, I was discussing how, if brought back, it would be her WITHOUT the armor.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
So like I decide to check the tweets people are sending to TN

And all I see is pages worth of people begging for costumes. and accessories.

Is that all the DOA community cares about in the last few months of improvement to ultimate? lol

Costumes are all good, but damn. Starting to think thats all people care about.

how are you seeing it ?.. i lost their twitter feed

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD