Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
150px-DOAUBayman_cos05.jpg

I really want Bayman to get this outfit back. It's one of my absolute favorites.

KwonJigglypuff

Quickly made a vid of the stages in DOA2U that I would like to see in 5U, id say any one of these would do since I kinda DOA3 stages more, and theres some I want from DOA4.

Is it me or is Aerial Gardens a bit dark and boring here ? I remember it being more luminous, with fireflies and the falls were more majestic.

Great video by the way. :)

TRI Mike

Looking back on these massive beautiful stages, it makes me wonder how TN could have grown so lazy with their art direction. I've never played Ultimate before, so seeing these stages in motion was purely breathtaking. Also, that ending was pure gold. Not gonna spoil that for anyone <.<

What was the name of that first stage¿ That would be incredible in 5U.

Ritual Dante

I am really happy they are bringing back Ein for DOA5U.

My one great hope for this game though, is that some young up and comer at Tecmo who has some inginuity and thinks outside the box, has woken up one morning and had the balls to storm in to his boss's office and demand that instead of adding in the 29th Virtua Fighter character, they add in Ryo Hazuki, Lan Di and Lishao Tao (ideally with bikini) instead.

Shame it will never happen :(

Adamleelight

Is it me or is Aerial Gardens a bit dark and boring here ? I remember it being more luminous, with fireflies and the falls were more majestic.

Great video by the way. :)

Ah thats cuz im playing on the Day version. There is a night one too.
What was the name of that first stage¿ That would be incredible in 5U.

Dragon Hills.

instead of adding in the 29th Virtua Fighter character, they add in Ryo Hazuki, Lan Di and Lishao Tao (ideally with bikini) instead.

Shame it will never happen :(

I think Ryo would be enough, but if not this game. They can try DOA6.

On another note, I couldn't help myself but make this lol.

Kenshiro Ein confirmed GOD TIER

Aven Kujo-Gin

Seems TN finally are listening the fans and doing the things good, bringing back the original characters and some awesome stages from DOA3. Good work TN, the mistake as been corrected!
BTW, I will ask to have more variety of stages because in DOA5 we have three ring stages, and three circus stages(Seriously WTF?) the other stages are not bad, but they are all so squared-looking. Not the Aerial Gardens/Lorelei/Dragon Hills-looking anymore...

Nameless Sama

First I want for my Ryu these costumes :hayabusa:

Ryu-zhaoyunoutfit.jpg

DOA4_Ryu_3.jpg

ryu_002.jpg

Ryu34.jpg

DOAUryu_cos07.jpg

DOAUryu_cos08.jpg

The best thing would be if we have the option to take Ryus maks off and change his hairstyle to pony tail or long hair. With this option we could play with all his outfits + unmask + diffrent hairstyles. :hayabusa:

Nameless Sama

Yeah I forget this ^^. Do you know the Gold Dragon Armor from Ninja Gaiden 2 ? That would be awesome too. What do you think SilverForte?

SilverForte

Well the gold armor from 2 was basically just a palette swap, so I wouldn't put it in over the other choices.

DR2K

New costumes please Team Ninja. Less stun game even more.

14th female will be Rachel or a Team Ninja character. Evening out the number of newcomers(Momiji, Mila, Rig, and Rachel) and VF vets(2 generic chinese characters and 2 generic white people).

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Probably the second costume of Leon's I don't like (first being C2 from 4).

Amongst ones I've already said before Leon's black dress shirt(Go to Hell btw) just for the shades (or make his sunglasses an optional accessory via left or right while selecting).

I would play Bayman again if he got his C4 from 2H (or any of his beret costumes really).

Give Gen Fu his hats back on his costumes (and Brad too).

Some Bass nostalgia.

Did not know Ein had a black trenchcoat. Want!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD