North America ONLY
Tatami Banned (Stage)
Normal Health
60 Seconds
Winner is character locked, loser can change their character
Random Stage, Danger Zones on.
2 out of 3 until Grand Finals which is 3 out of 5
Entrant cap: 32

Follow my stream to know when it goes live. I'll also be starting up a tutorial series soon and maybe even stuff like interviews with clans, player spotlights, etc, etc. All in due time but first let's get the community going again.

Follow me on Twitter as well to keep up to date with any other DoA related stuff I may have going on
https://twitter.com/NinjaCW

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/f3ninjacw
Prize: $20 XBL Points

*let me know if there is a tournament this weekend so I can reschedule*

*Post up here or message me on XBL to add you to the bracket. I'll add more entrants if there is a high volume*

1. GN FLASHY
2. FC Blackburry
3. KPB Solshido
4. I Last Boss I
5. Burninoni007
6. TheKripyThinMan
7. Hoodless
8. Rojikku Effect
9. Perfect Legend
10. ReeSe 2 HaViK
11. NGL Shakugan
12. Alphelena
13. Tamisu
14. Luna Kuritani
15. TK Cloud IV
16. NV Divine Etro
17. Shadow Glare X
18. KP EPIC Payne
19. Shockwave Raiu

Last edited:

Chris Harris

Just a reminder for those still playing this Sunday**! Still the same start time, still the same prize, and hopefully everyone shows up!

Chris Harris

Hey guys anyone in the online tournament tomorrow I'm sorry but I have to move it back a week to next Sunday (November 16th) due to work. Sucks being the only one who knows how to do things

On the positive note it gives people more time to join up if they wanted to. Sorry if it messes some of you guys up

Chris Harris

Okay sorry, I haven't had a lot of time to check stuff or edit but I do have everyone pencil'd in. Today is the day and I'll be sending everyone I have a message. If you don't get a message and you wanted to participate make sure to let me know.

I would like to participate as well.

Deathofaninja is your GT?

Chris Harris

Okay PLAYERS PARTICIPATING I'm going to invite you to a room which you can either play on the stream or go into your own private room and play your match (However not gonna really hold the tournament for everyone to play on stream but I'll give you that option of being streamed or not). The WINNER reports to me ONLY. Once I send you an invite you have 5 minutes to RESPOND or I'm going to assume you are not participating and drop you into the losers/eliminate you.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Okay sorry, I haven't had a lot of time to check stuff or edit but I do have everyone pencil'd in. Today is the day and I'll be sending everyone I have a message. If you don't get a message and you wanted to participate make sure to let me know.

Deathofaninja is your GT?

vgmkyle :)

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD