Dead Or Alive 6 Builds On Franchise's Core Strengths While Renewing Focus On Inclusivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Mann, now I feel bad.

Personally though, I believe petitions are extremely pointless and possibly won't change anything at all. Shimbori wanted this for years so yeah? You might have to talk with him in person at EVO for your questions to be answered before making some sort of petition. Didn't think it was that big of a deal since the fanservice will still be there and has never left. Think this whole identity talk became a bigger picture than it has to be.

shiki91

Mann, now I feel bad.

Personally though, I believe petitions are extremely pointless and possibly won't change anything at all. Shimbori wanted this for years so yeah? You might have to talk with him in person at EVO for your questions to be answered before making some sort of petition. Didn't think it was that big of a deal since the fanservice will still be there and has never left. Think this whole identity talk became a bigger picture than it has to be.

I agree, it will not change anything. I say if they want to go in this direction, let them.

I do not see it boding well for sales as I've already pointed out in previous posts, but oh well. It's nice to see a company stick to their ideals even if it costs them money. I can almost respect that. Dem values.

Mann, now I feel bad.

Thanks, you're very kind. The one that I go to talk personally with him, that's the equivalent of winning the lottery. The people who support me and I have been criticized in many ways, but the request carries a message, an objective. The main problem is that people assume, and do not read. Even so, I appreciate your attention.

I agree, it will not change anything. I say if they want to go in this direction, let them.

I do not see it boding well for sales as I've already pointed out in previous posts, but oh well. It's nice to see a company stick to their ideals even if it costs them money. I can almost respect that. Dem values.

Companies have become extremely materialistic. Maybe I'm from the old school, but when I was a kid, my father taught me to do things with passion and affection.

Tokkosho

People who are anti-DOA6 and pro-shithouse-DOA5-DLC have no basis for their argument. Stop talking to these clowns.

There will never be a petition to "bring back the cooches and teets" that TN will look at and be like "Yeah bro maybe we should bring back jiggling anime girl tiddies bc HayateLeonKennedy said so" LMAO someone tell em to take several seats.
Omfg I erased that name from my MEMORY LMAO

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Unless you expect 45 stages and over 70 characters. lol
Fuck that xD

Gameplay looks awful too.
It's looking pretty bunk, I've broken down what I can on it, but..... We haven't seen close to enough yet. A lot of potential gameplay fixes will ensue tho. But yeah yeah, this isn't the topic for that xD

Omfg I erased that name from my MEMORY LMAO
I didn't even want to remember that name but he's the perfect example of what's going on lmAO

shiki91

Companies have become extremely materialistic. Maybe I'm from the old school, but when I was a kid, my father taught me to do things with passion and affection.

Ehh, it's only boobs.

Boobs that fans like but Team Ninja will learn that it's not wise to ignore the majority of its fanbase, after release.

It's just ironic and a bit funny how SCVI has stuck to its guns 100% despite feminists whining and crying over the women in the game, while DOA - DOA of all series - did a complete 180 from the perverted beach volleyball sexual assault simulators to... this. It almost borders along the lines of absurdity. lol

Ehh, it's only boobs.

Boobs that fans like but Team Ninja will learn that it's not wise to ignore the majority of its fanbase, after release.

It's just ironic and a bit funny how SCVI has stuck to its guns 100% despite feminists whining and crying over the women in the game, while DOA - DOA of all series - did a complete 180 from the perverted beach volleyball sexual assault simulators to... this. It almost borders along the lines of absurdity. lol

Saying "boobs" to DOA is like saying that Ford is only recognized by the Mustang. And we are still in the same. The subject of the petition goes further. On the other hand, the SCVI team demonstrates its strength and love of its original ideas. There must be diversity, games have a category, but anyway. About feminists, maybe what I say provokes the dissatisfaction of all, but that is a very controversial issue and that has a simple way of understanding. They have already said it, and people still do not understand it. David Rockefeller invented feminism, and the saddest thing is that these women are only manipulable objects, for these giants.

Last edited:

Ninoasker

I'll sign this petition on one condition with a question. Who are these 4 characters?

:kasumi:
:ayane:
:hayabusa:
:salad:
OH OH, I wanna play! Hmm... Kasumi, Ayane, Hayabusa and Lisa!

tenor.gif

shiki91

Saying "boobs" to DOA is like saying that Ford is only recognized by the Mustang. And we are still in the same. The subject of the petition goes further. On the other hand, the SCVI team demonstrates its strength and love of its original ideas. There must be diversity, games have a category, but anyway. About feminisitas, maybe what I say provokes the dissatisfaction of all, but that is a very controversial issue and that has a simple way of understanding. They have already said it, and people still do not understand it. David Rockefeller invented feminism, and the saddest thing is that these women are only manipulable objects, for these giants.

I respect your intent, but I think begging them is the wrong way to go about it.

Many people will simply not buy the game and it will suffer financially. Such is life. That's how marketing works. If you market your product as a new, safe, 100% feminist friendly PG-rated game, then don't be surprised when fans don't react favorably to that image you've presented. (Unless that is your fanbase, of course.)

They are not entitled to sales. If fans don't like what they see (and many don't) then they simply will not buy your product. No need for begging or prostrating yourself like a wimp before them. It will ultimately harm their bottomline. A business that shits in the face of its customers does not tend to succeed. This will be a very interesting experience to see just how far they can piss off existing fans and still sell their product.

Ninoasker

Many people will simply not buy the game and it will suffer financially. Such is life. That's how marketing works. If you market your product as a new, safe, 100% feminist friendly PG-rated game, then don't be surprised when fans don't react favorably to that image you've presented. (Unless that is your fanbase, of course.)
There really is people out there who still can't difference between tonning down and making a PG game.

I respect your intent, but I think begging them is the wrong way to go about it.

They are not entitled to sales. If fans don't like what they see (and many don't) then they simply will not buy your product. No need for begging or prostrating yourself like a wimp before them. It will ultimately harm their bottomline. A business that shits in the face of its customers does not tend to succeed. This will be a very interesting experience to see just how far they can piss off existing fans and still sell their product.

They are not asked, nor are they told how to do their job. They are only asked not to forget their authenticity. Authenticity is like a man of good manners, who becomes rich overnight and forgets his principles and humility.

shiki91

They are not asked, nor are they told how to do their job. They are only asked not to forget their authenticity. Authenticity is like a man of good manners, who becomes rich overnight and forgets his principles and humility.

The instant they sold out to "Esports" they threw whatever "integrity" or authenticity they had out the window.

/thread

shiki91

There really is people out there who still can't difference between tonning down and making a PG game.

And what, pray tell, is not "PG" beyond a little bit of blood (that nobody asked for)?

The way this game sits, it will be the first DOA game since 3 to earn a Teen rating... which, one could argue, is good for sales. SFV and SCVI both got Teen ratings and are a hell of a lot more sexualized than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD