Dead or Alive 6 (PC)

LethalKasumi

Did I say you're not entitled to your opinion? You stated yours and I stated mine.

You posted your opinion starting in a negative way. "Why do people just want to sit in stupid pointless lobbies? Go get VRChat for that." I enjoyed the DOA4 lobby and that's it, I could tell to you to play another game for you to be pleased about lobbies but I don't care. I'm just sharing my thoughts.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Some people don't really care about all the extra stuff and just want to get to the gameplay. On the other side, some people do like the idea of avatars, lobby themes, etc. I personally don't care what system they choose for online. The one thing that truly matters is how good the netcode is.

Lulu

What happened with you and Ubisoft? xD I think they have been quite great lately. Especially compared to EA.

Splintercell Blacklist didn't have splitscreen on PC... :( and I will never forgive them for that.... well... I will eventually but I still wouldn't trust them.

They are broken though - PBs are equally pointless and no one really bothers to go for them.

No... DoA4's Holds were broken...

And I think you mean PLs... PB were used constantly... the real problem with PB's was not knowing when you had it....tThere was no audio que when you had half health so you could accidentally forget to PB after a CB.... and thats only going to get worse in DOA 6 since the introduction of Meter is going to make tht Interface more complex.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Good games to @Mr. Wah on DOA6 via PC. Great games.

37337829_2092979977381158_2769759615313772544_n.jpg

37647034_2223676567661306_201413174245720064_n.png

LethalKasumi

Something I just thought of... I want a physical release for DOA6 on PC. Doesn't even have to be a CD, it can just be the code but I'd like to have a phsyical copy. That's just me, I like buying games/DVDs/albums in phsyical forms.

Barrogh

I want every match to be a ranked match again. Honestly really liked that
DoA5 on PC is basically like that. To the point you cannot actually play a particular person unless you queue at the same moment hoping the online is dead enough for you two to randomly be matched with each other.

I think when people say they want a lobby, they mean they want basic online functionality back. This is PC thread, right?

:rolleyes:so even in this thread,doa4warriors need win the argue that doa4 is a better game huh?
I mean, this thread was not about what it states it's about in its title since like page 2.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
DoA5 on PC is basically like that. To the point you cannot actually play a particular person unless you queue at the same moment hoping the online is dead enough for you two to randomly be matched with each other.

I think when people say they want a lobby, they mean they want basic online functionality back. This is PC thread, right?

I mean, this thread was not about what it states it's about in its title since like page 2.
To be totally fair DOA5LR on PC is just a lazy Arcade port. DOA 6 is being developed for PC, and then consoles so it's going to be the inverse of 5's development in that regard. General wishes for online support in 6 directly translates into their inclusion for PC since that's what TN have been showing off so far. At this point we don't even know what the game is going to look like visually on console. In fact a few people are concerned that TN may flip the script and lazily port from PC to console and the issues that'll cause.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD