Dead or alive online. (Russian servers)

Memories HD

I have a link here to download the russian version of dead or alive online. Basically, Doa2u, with lag. Unless you play with friends, or close opponents. It's just something fun to play around with. Avatars dont save, and you don't need to make an account to play, just sign in with a username, and save it. If you want to play, send me a private conversation message, and I'll play with you If i'm online.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the link. -http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YG50VNKO. --------------------------------------
wait for the free download to pop up. it's i think 45 seconds. Then when you finish the installation, your going to right click on the "doa online" folder. then open file location. The go to the final folder, then doaolauncher. then make sure the server is 188.134.3.7. check play in full screen, and any theme setting you want. Then start up, and have fun. The in-game server is "BOBA" If there is any problems, let me know. You can also hook a wired xbox 360 controller up to your pc, since the game is a rip of doa2u. The controller settings will be standard controllers for doa. Without the triggers. While making your avatar, youll notice you dont have many characters to choose from. While in the avatar portal, just look at your selection at the top, click the blue screen to change settings for pretty much everything in the game. There are three game modes. Training( world map) , Survival, (challenges) and free play, which is pretty much a random versus battle against an NPC. Right clicking on the mouse allows you to interact with in-game characters, and opponents. Have some fun, doa2 style!

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I tried this before and could only get it to play against the CPU on the same level. I'm not quite sure what I was doing wrong. =(

Zero254

I played it.

Some guy named 7 was annoying me. He kept spamming me invites when I was playing with a friend.

I beat him then he finally left me alone after saying gg.

This is the best alternative to no DOA2U online cause it is basically almost the same thing.

The customization is also nice.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
I might give this a whirl tonight or tomorrow if i can find anyone north american to play...

Zero254

This forum will play with you.

I usually play on the second to last server.

Or the last one. Hit me up when you want to play. I am usually called roll Tier.

Also I played someone from doa world. I was like laughing.

Memories HD

The server with the least lag is the one called BOBA. it has the most players on it too. There is a way to play this game offline too, without internet connection. But its not very fun.

The HuBBs

two many unanswered questions here. for starters the program closes when i open it(telling me goodbye) and what file am I checkingto see if I have the correct ip?

The HuBBs

actually nevermind i got it working. however I am disappointed in the lousy controls. incredibly unresponsive. I don't think that has anything to do with lag.

Memories HD

Maybe not. It's just something to mess around with. Not something to really get too involved with. If you dont have a wired controller, i guess you're stuck with the keyboard. which isn't a good idea. Im used to kwonho, so im used to the keyboard. But i also use a controller.

The HuBBs

its not the buttons so much as the d-pad diagonals. it seems to not interrupt them or register them most of the time. I think i'll try messing aound with xpadder on the game and see what happens.

The HuBBs

ok without xpadder the game played much better with my logiteh controler. but i have a few more concerning issues.
1. why aren't all the characters available to play?
2.how do we unlock them all and keep them saved since you mentioned we can't save avatars.
3.how long til they fix the numerous issues with the online client. i.e. wrong info in vs screen, saving avatars, etc/

Memories HD

Well, they actually have every character, you have to go to the blue computer screen in the blue computer in the selection bar at the top once in the main lobby, then change role. then you can customize avatar, and etc. the progress of the game is in the russians hands, but they are indeed fixing these problems. considering the fact that it is online, and hes been for about 6 months.

Memories HD

*Correction, you have to select the person with the brown hair to change your character and avatar. Click kasumi, and there you have all of the characters.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
If I remember correctly, all costumes and characters are unlocked (as it's a private server). It's just cumbersome to do so, and you have to do it every time you log in as the avatars don't save.

As for Kwonho/Jingwu, what class did you use? I used Judo. It was awesome. I miss the game.

Some of me (Shin_Tai in JW; Shin_Taiyo in KH):

The HuBBs

this thread shall stay up. i feel this private server once the bugs are fixed, will do wonders to rekindle the online doau players back to the community. For god's sake its free.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD