DOA5U [Dec 17, 2014] DOA5U and UMVC @ Rampage Wednesday - Gamers Xperience - $10 Tournament (Lithonia, GA)

RhythmikDesigns

DOA5U and UMVC3 at Rampage Wednesday - Gamers Xperience

- Door open for open play @4pm
- Tournament sign-ups begin @7pm
- Tournament start promptly @ 8:30pm

$10 Entry for 1 title ($5 pot / $5 venue)
$15 Entry for both ($5 each pot / $5 venue)

===================
Open play for non-tournament players are at Gamers Xperience normal rates of $3/hour or $10/all night. Full Access to 100+ playable games.

Tournament players get Full Access to the other 100+ playable games for no additional charge.
===================

**Be aware, there is a small risk that DLC for one or both titles may not be available at the time of the event**

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (360)
- Double Elimination
- Best 2/3. Winner, Loser Finals & Grand Finals 3/5
- 1st 60%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 10% or entry back

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3(360)
- Double Elimination
- Best 3/5. Loser Finals & Grand Finals 3/5
- 1st 60%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 10% or entry back

Last edited:

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Wow. I haven't looked deep into the forums until today. Had I known about this ahead of time (by looking here), I would have found a way down for a few days to chill & play. Plus, I just got promoted to admin to another competitive website, 4orce tech working there for Kasumi's forums. Oh well, see you next time or at KiT. :(

Last edited:

RhythmikDesigns

Wow. I haven't looked deep into the forums until today. Had I known about this ahead of time (by looking here), I would have found a way down for a few days to chill & play. Plus, I just got promoted to admin to another competitive website, 4orce tech working there for Kasumi's forums. Oh well, see you next time or at KiT. :(

Its all good bro. I know you have a busy schedule with school and all but we've made this a monthly so hopefully you'll be able to come down another time. Plus I think Fred and Awesmic are working on another GA Fight Club for February. And if I haven't left for basic by KiT, I'll definitely be there. Congrats on the admin promotion too.

RhythmikDesigns

Great games to everyone who came out! @STBALLA1990, @Fred Campbell, @DroWin_MaN. Congrats to Andre for winning (yet again :) ). Videos are up on gxgaming's youtube. I'll add the vids to the site shortly and make a playlist as well. See you guys next month.

1 Blackwhiteboi
2 POB Rhythmik
3 Stballa1990
4 Dat Drownin Man
5 Fred Campbell
5 Kanable

Last edited:

J.D.E.

Standard Donor

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Also, if you don't mind, there are competitive players on 4orce Tech too. Would you post anymore tournament info in that thread too?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD