"Diego" and "Rig" Revealed plus new footage

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Seeing the redesigns in Rig's movelist makes me unnecessarily excited to see what they do with Lisa.
giphy.gif

Keylay

They adjust the lighting on the street stage but I kind of liked the old lighting more where it was darker. Interesting to see that you can hold up to two meters now. Clothes exploding is kind of still in as Diego's shirt blows up when Rig does his break blow. I'm excited to see how the game will be played this weekend at Evo.

Dionysus

I had a hunch the new character would be a male. Diego seems cool; I'm interested to see how he is worked into the story.

UpSideDownGRUNT

They adjust the lighting on the street stage but I kind of liked the old lighting more where it was darker. Interesting to see that you can hold up to two meters now. Clothes exploding is kind of still in as Diego's shirt blows up when Rig does his break blow. I'm excited to see how the game will be played this weekend at Evo.
Costume destruction was confirmed since the reveal, Hayates hood comes down, Busas mask rips off, Kasumis bodysuit rips etc.

Keylay

Costume destruction was confirmed since the reveal, Hayates hood comes down, Busas mask rips off, Kasumis bodysuit rips etc.

Yea I saw that but it wasn't major articles of clothing being completely removed. I'm still unsure how his shirt comes off and his jacket stays on.

And Hayate got some cool new teleport attacks like Kasumi. I'm liking the new punch she got as well after 66K and and she can teleport after.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That new guy Diego looks so boring, but I'm happy Rig is in and Kasumi got some more stuff xD

just_me

Standard Donor
They will probably hold off on female reveals till they implemented boob physics lol

I'd assume there will be a TGS trailer with bouncing boobs :p

P2p1mbs

I'm not really liking Diego's design and fighting style just yet but its still early so I'll wait and see. Nice to see a proper street brawler in the series though, I can already imagine him as DOA's version of Miguel from Tekken.

Radiance

He reminds me of Miguel Rojo lowkey...

A lot of new info from these videos. Happy we’re finally seeing new moves and combos. They finally made Hayates 44kk viable in combos. His combos seem to work more like Kasumi’s now.

-Bounds work in juggles now similar to VF5FS.
-damage seems to have been scaled? (Unless settings were changed)
-force techs are still in and still seem to behave like DOA5U ft (for now)
-evasive ss attack is still in this build. Looks really strong and hella evasive. But they’ve already stated they’re going back to the original ss system.

If critical burst are removed then moves that become critical bursts should go back to retaining their original properties imo. Making this request for Eins 6p+k. It’s one of the few moves that made him strong in DOA4

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
-evasive ss attack is still in this build. Looks really strong and hella evasive. But they’ve already stated they’re going back to the original ss system.
Can't see why they wouldn't just give you access to both.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD