Status
Not open for further replies.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
R.I.P. legacy costumes (2014-2014). You, the true definition of good DLC, will never be forgotten.

The legacy costumes actually ended in December 2013. So R.I.P. legacy costumes (2013-2013).

On the bright side there's been random costumes brought back such as Ayane's gym suit or her's & Helena's Deception costumes for instance.

CherryBlossomsNinja

It just seems redundant. Kasumi already has a costume like this from the KOF DLC pack
View attachment 23018 What are they gonna do...give her long sleeves, remove headband and give her her yellow ribbon and remove the gauntlets and call it her new DLC?
When I put the Team Ninja's announcement tweet in Google Translate the translation was "Shrine Maiden". Remember: Momiji is a shrine maiden and she has three costumes in this style: C3 from DOA5LR/new costume in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus, NGS2+ DLC and that costume in Ninja Gaiden 3, when she, in Hayabusa Village, softens the riot which Ryu was suffering. So my hope is she wears that DLC from NGS2+.

In other words, maybe not all the costumes will be equal to Marie Rose's one. I hope Kasumi and Kokoro will wear something different too.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hope they use bikini kimono tops for some variants like Aoi from VF
costume_aoi_b.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I confess that I prefer this:

Ninja-Gaiden-Sigma-2-Plus-Costume-Momiji-266x400.png

My wish is that Ayane's costume in DOA5LR too, but I think this will never happen.

Ninja-Gaiden-Sigma-2-Plus-Costume-Ayane-266x400.png
TBH, that ayane outfit just looks like a pantless version of her DOA5 default with areas now a vivid purple and the purple netting that was on the side of her stomach is now missing

150px-Ayane_%28Dead_or_Alive%29.png

CherryBlossomsNinja

It's a pantless version of this costume, but it's cool too and it would very good if it's in DOA5LR or in some future DOA. Moders still don't make mod of this and I think no one will make. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD