hitomi1.jpg
ayane1.jpg
lisa1.jpg
marierose1.jpg
honoka1.jpg
Nyotengu is missing for some reason.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

i looked in this thread for a reason to drag team ninja for giving ayane another ugly costume but i changed my mind cause this is actually really cute so i'm leaving again.

Yeah this pack actually really good I'm hoping next months is good too, So long Kendall/Kylie Jenner avatar!

Yuffie

Lol!

What is it about them you don't like @Yuffie? Or is it that they are the same?
The dlc is garbage.
Collaboration dlc was better because the girls don't look the same even though you gotta pay more.
All these packs in this season pass are copy and paste, except the Arc one.
I said this before but swimsuits are better packs than this crap.

Jadeinchains

The dlc is garbage.
Collaboration dlc was better because the girls don't look the same even though you gotta pay more.
All these packs in this season pass are copy and paste, except the Arc one.
I said this before but swimsuits are better packs than this crap.

I actually wouldn't mind a bikini pack I guess, I didn't like them before but that was because that was all we were getting but we haven't had one in ages so If they made a new one I'd be okay with it. And yeah when it's stuff like the Ramlethal outfit I actually really like the collabs. Still I like it when the outfits are original but the best would be If they were the casual or legacy packs.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
set2.jpg

set1.jpg

Trailer will up later. @KasumiLover69
kasumi1.jpg
kokoro1.jpg
leifang1.jpg
christie1.jpg
rachel1.jpg
momiji1.jpg
mila1.jpg
phase41.jpg
naotorali1.jpg
helena1.jpg
tina1.jpg
hitomi1.jpg
ayane1.jpg
lisa1.jpg
marierose1.jpg
honoka1.jpg
Nyotengu is missing for some reason.
I like them.

It's certainly not their best effort - and different from what I would like to have for Christie - but with that particular bob cut hairstyle, I can get behind this.

Honestly I wish they tweaked this themed costume set a bit and made Touhou Project character costumes instead. Or hell, even Queen's Blade.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Ugh, this is why I don't like most "themed" packs. This one looks terrible. So many characters look like they're just wearing the same thing without anything interesting going on. The brooms just make things look worse. (Generally don't like when these type of accessories get "glued" onto a character).

Really hope TN can produce a slightly more inspired pack for the next upcoming sets. The mandarin dresses were very solid in comparison IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD