Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

N4TZzok.jpg

I'll pass on this one, thanks.

Zero Beat

The brooms just make things look worse. (Generally don't like when these type of accessories get "glued" onto a character).

Really hope TN can produce a slightly more inspired pack for the next upcoming sets. The mandarin dresses were very solid in comparison IMO.

Agreed. I understand the reason for the brooms, but they're unnecessary at best. The best packs this season so far are the ArcSys crossover and Mandarin dresses.

UpSideDownGRUNT

with all due disrespect, TN needs to literally stop and move on to the next game.
Not gonna happen, DOA DLC makes a lot of money. Plus, all the main, core teams are probably busy working on Nioh DLC and Dissidia. (Not to mention this stuff probably helped fund Nioh)

I'll be very surprised if they do DOA6 while they're so busy, if they did it'd probably just be DOA5 with a 6 on it and a smaller roster.

On topic though:
I'm broke ATM so I can't even afford costumes in any game, but even if I wasn't I wouldn't buy any of these. Maybe if Hitomi got the stocking ones

KwonJigglypuff

Can you remove the brooms ?

I wish each character had more accessories to make the costume feel unique. Helena could use a new ribbon... 50+ costumes and still the same black lace ribbon.

KwonJigglypuff

TN didn't even bother choosing another pose to avoid the clipping.

ZqhfTM.gif

Anyway, don't you feel like they are extending each girl's signature costumes ?
Shrine maidens for Momiji, cheongsam for Lei Fang, high society for Helena... what's next ?

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

They're not so bad actually. They feel like real sparring costumes.

It's like Helena is back from a spiritual trip. I prefer the long pants to the short skirts though. And I wish I had a color pallet, but that's for most of her costumes..

Argentus

They're not so bad actually. They feel like real sparring costumes.

It's like Helena is back from a spiritual trip. I prefer the long pants to the short skirts though. And I wish I had a color pallet, but that's for most of her costumes..

the ones that have the full length versions, sure. the miniskirt versions? Not so much.

HajinMonSect

If I was to buy any it would be Ayanes and Milas. Ayanes hair looks great and the design and color just feels right on her.

For...som..e...strange...reason...um..., sorry this is hard to say because I thought I would never but....Mila looks cute. I never really thought Mila was (sorry guy above me) attractive and never looked good in any outfit and the ones that tried to make her look cute were worse. But I can't put my finger on it but something about this outfit just makes her look good. Hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD