Status
Not open for further replies.

DemiFiendRSA

C_TcsL3UAAAUhya.jpg:large

Rodeo Time Costumes coming out next Tuesday.
https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/861556138596155392

Sonicfan11589

Any chance Tina won't get an outfit, despite being my 2nd main and as of late the only character I'm buying a costume for (unless they release one for the Virtua Fighters), I'm hoping in her place, another character will get that costume.

Weren't there 17 character packs that did include men? I can see Bayman getting a rodeo costume.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Any chance Tina won't get an outfit, despite being my 2nd main and as of late the only character I'm buying a costume for (unless they release one for the Virtua Fighters), I'm hoping in her place, another character will get that costume.

Weren't there 17 character packs that did include men? I can see Bayman getting a rodeo costume.
It's all girls except VFs and Mai and alpha 152

P2p1mbs

Highly unlikely, from what I remember, all 17 costume packs are all girls since there are 17 KT owned girls.

I'm curious to see if Tina will be the main attraction for this pack since its so her. Surprised that they would do such a pack now, would have been perfect for the July pack.

P2p1mbs

Stuff like this should only go to chars like Tina.

I could go for an all Tina dlc pack :). TN should do a series of mini packs that are character exclusive like 2 packs released per month for the different girls with 5 to 6 costumes each. Kasumi, Ayane, Marie and Honoka would obviously get more.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If they give Marie Rose loose hair I hope they give Naotora loose too

The hat would look dumb with her low pigtails unless they give her a cowgirl hat hair band

Kasumi will also look good in this pack with loose hair too

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I do think Marie Rose looks cute. As long as all of the girls look cute, that's fine.

Maybe Tina will get a throwback costume:
View attachment 23250
If Kasumi and Naotora and Phase get that I'll buy it if the boots are up to par

Hopefully if they do have thongs it'll really dig up the ass so when i take pics it'll be like they not even wearing anything, and hopefully the front is as thin and uses as little fabric as possible and skinnier thong straps
Oh shit new DLC? wonder if everyone is getti-

-Reads 'It will be a 17 pack'-

*Leaves thread*
I'll save you the trouble for June:
Screenshot_20170508-132115.png

Argentus

i'd be okay with it if say, Mila got an ACTUAL cowgirl outfit, instead of just ANOTHER "Crop top and short shorts" outfit.

she already has like what, 12 of those? Starting to rival Lei Fang's dresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD