Status
Not open for further replies.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Well this definitely confirms that stupid post was by you since your response is stupid internet troll from 2001.

That doesn't confirm anything . This confirms that I was responded by some unknown player from the depths of nowhere (you), who made an attempt to directly insult me. Never heard of you nor have I seen you contribute anything on the site regarding the game and the series overall. Drop me a PM with your nonsense so that I save you the trouble of someone locking the thread..

Last edited:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I wouldn't be upset, I wouldn't care since I just don't buy outfits that aren't of interest to me. And are you trying to call me mishima from Persona 5? There's nothing similar about us

This is all I want from TN: A full 17 girl pack with bikinis like this with heel sandals

And then maybe an outfit or two like this for Eliot, exclude one of the girls in the pack is all you gotta do

See? I'm a simple guy who just wants quality outfits, this is stuff I would pay $2.99 for
Or maybe my hopes are too high but this could be like a Valentine's 2.0 and everyone would get costumes like that, except maybe different swimsuits lol

I loved the Valentine's pack, apron suited Nyotengu so well.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Or maybe my hopes are too high but this could be like a Valentine's 2.0 and everyone would get costumes like that, except maybe different swimsuits lol

I loved the Valentine's pack, apron suited Nyotengu so well.
As long as Kasumi and Phase and Naotora receive thong bikinis and super micro bikini tops and bottoms and Eliot wears tight short shorts and nothing else I would be all for another pack like that~

I hope we get a pack like that on the next SP, although Eliot's floaty and Kasumi not wearing shoes ruined the 2016 Valentine pack for me a bit

Chapstick

The Twitter comments on the rodeo costumes has me rolling. Some of them are complaining about Marie Rose having a holstered gun.

"Are you seriously putting a gun on Marie Rose!?!? what is wrong with you TN I thought you were better than this"

Lol.
I think I heard somewhere a toddler has accidentally killed someone with a gun in america every week for the last two years so maybe Marie shouldn't have one

Argentus

Isn't carrying a gun illegal in Sweden anyway?!
nah

latest

Mayor-Of-Mustard

As long as Kasumi and Phase and Naotora receive thong bikinis and super micro bikini tops and bottoms and Eliot wears tight short shorts and nothing else I would be all for another pack like that~

I hope we get a pack like that on the next SP, although Eliot's floaty and Kasumi not wearing shoes ruined the 2016 Valentine pack for me a bit
Yeah wasn't there optional shoes in one of the bikini packs (think it was the one with the zack island nighttime stage)? I may be wrong.

With Eliot never having his shirt off I think he's a lil insecure around all these muscle guys. give the son cuddles n cookies xD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah wasn't there optional shoes in one of the bikini packs (think it was the one with the zack island nighttime stage)? I may be wrong.

With Eliot never having his shirt off I think he's a lil insecure around all these muscle guys. give the son cuddles n cookies xD
Judging by this mod I saw that removes his shirt I would say he definitely has no reason to be insecure~
20170430_093812.jpg

Oh and the pack you're referring to that one didn't have shoes but you had the option of removing the see through shirts, shorts, or open button up shirts of the girls who had it. It was a nice pack but a bit conservative for me, I don't even use Kasumi or Phase's outfits anymore lol, the bikinis kind of are plain in a way but the design and patterns were fine

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Judging by this mod I saw that removes his shirt I would say he definitely has no reason to be insecure~
ooh
O HO HO
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

ANYWAYS

I'd like to see a segment where in DOAX4 (guys betur be in it) there's like an arc where Eliot's kinda insecure about being shirtless and his partner's like "just do et." and you need a really high relationship with him to be shirtless. Like the other partner needs to give a motivational speech to Eliot.
why do i even imagine these things
:eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot: i love that chibi face it's like "i'm so disappointed"

P2p1mbs

I need more rodeo costume reveals.

Sadly (for me at least), since this theme is so Tina, that means her costume probably wont be shown until the pack launches. Still, its coming out in a week so I can wait. Lisa and probably Mila would also likely not be shown until then.

These better not be destructible.

Leifang

ooh
O HO HO
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

ANYWAYS

I'd like to see a segment where in DOAX4 (guys betur be in it) there's like an arc where Eliot's kinda insecure about being shirtless and his partner's like "just do et." and you need a really high relationship with him to be shirtless. Like the other partner needs to give a motivational speech to Eliot.
why do i even imagine these things
:eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot::eliot: i love that chibi face it's like "i'm so disappointed"
He looks so sexy without a shirt.
tumblr_inline_oem1y1XMWh1shrb8p_500.gif

Yuffie

Sorry to post here mods but dlc is here.
@Jadeinchains @UpSideDownGRUNT @KasumiLover69. @Force_of_Nature
Source here. https://store.playstation.com/#!/it-it/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-core-fighters/cid=EP4108-CUSA01601_00-DOA5LR0000000000:ADD-ONS
1.jpg

1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
christie1.jpg
helena1.jpg
mila1.jpg
momoji1.jpg
rachel1.jpg
naotora1.jpg
phase41.jpg
1.jpg
honoka1.jpg
1.jpg
marierose1.jpg
nyotengu1.jpg

Last edited:

Princeofhalcyon

Sorry to post here mods but dlc is here.
@Jadeinchains @UpSideDownGRUNT @KasumiLover69. @Force_of_Nature
Source here. https://store.playstation.com/#!/it-it/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-core-fighters/cid=EP4108-CUSA01601_00-DOA5LR0000000000:ADD-ONS
1.jpg

1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
christie1.jpg
helena1.jpg
mila1.jpg
momoji1.jpg
rachel1.jpg
naotora1.jpg
phase41.jpg
1.jpg
honoka1.jpg
1.jpg
marierose1.jpg
nyotengu1.jpg
I feel like Tina already has enough of this honestly. nyotengu has a cool color scheme though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD