Status
Not open for further replies.

Paige

What are your predictions for the December DLC?

DOA2H.jpg
Doad_hayate_c3.jpg
DOA-Christie.jpg
DOAD_Render_Ryu.jpg

Maybe a new year's eve set with formal costumes for a change?

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Christmas copypaste. But a formalwear pack would be nice. I'll probably buy this season pass when it's on sale...but DOA6 will probably be out by the time it's on sale >.>

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Change it to 'last season pass' that'll make more sense. but kasumi pls what else is there to say about the swimsuit pack?
and to keep it on topic i'm going to say something on-topic
i want an edgy pack because i am edgy

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Not exactly. There are a ton of posts within this thread where people actually believe it's the last DLC of the latest series without any source provided.

Change it to 'last season pass' that'll make more sense. but kasumi pls what else is there to say about the swimsuit pack?
and to keep it on topic i'm going to say something on-topic
i want an edgy pack because i am edgy

This makes more sense, though people will assume it's the "last" last season pass for the business heh (which I've also grown tired of these DLCs so it's about time they move on from all of it and focus on the next game once they are done with Dissidia). Anyways, there's still the Halloween fan pack which might have a few hints at TGS on which outfit made it for characters. Anything could happen at this case.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Yeah it's a shit ton. I don't think there's another who's even passed 600 in content.

Also DOA5 and 5U share the same site links and tabs so we can't use that. For DOA5LR in total, that's a good speculation actually seeing as the datelines are almost evenly hitting the time but then it all ends up on late 2018 for content. It's almost no different to 2019 really if you add it all up. It's a bit unknown regarding the content though. Once the next game is truly announced (like some sort of teaser or image scans) then we know for sure that DOA5LR is on the last legs of receiving any support, much even content at that.

TGS will probably have scans of Halloween pack images.

Last edited:

FearedTengu

In my opinion, they're wasting their time servicing fans that want more DLC than the ones that want DOA6, I know a game would take longer than some DLC, but they'd get more money and sales. They should spent more time working on DOA6 than some DLC costumes, cause DOA's DLC is getting out of hand.

UpSideDownGRUNT

In my opinion, they're wasting their time servicing fans that want more DLC than the ones that want DOA6, I know a game would take longer than some DLC, but they'd get more money and sales. They should spent more time working on DOA6 than some DLC costumes, cause DOA's DLC is getting out of hand.
Sore wa chigau yo!

Actually the DLC has been very profitable, why do you think they're still releasing dlc costumes after 5 years almost? Its not that its easier it's because it sells...

DOA6 hasn't happened because both teams have been busy, since DOA5 released they have made or helped make several games.

Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z
Zelda Warriors
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3
Ni-Oh
Dissidia NT
Fire Emblem Warriors
Dead or Alive Xtreme Sense

So, its not like they've been sitting around doing nothing.

FearedTengu

Sore wa chigau yo!

Actually the DLC has been very profitable, why do you think they're still releasing dlc costumes after 5 years almost? Its not that its easier it's because it sells...

DOA6 hasn't happened because both teams have been busy, since DOA5 released they have made or helped make several games.

Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z
Zelda Warriors
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3
Ni-Oh
Dissidia NT
Fire Emblem Warriors
Dead or Alive Xtreme Sense

So, its not like they've been sitting around doing nothing.

Yeah that's true, but they're overloading the game with the DLC... And yeah, sure they might get money off the DLC that can be used towards DOA6, remember when you had to UNLOCK the costumes? And not spend over £1000 buying DLC on DOA games?! They can do whatever they want, its their game, I'm just saying, they overload the crap out of DOA5 with DLC.

UpSideDownGRUNT

*Deleted*
Please stop bothering yourself with £1000 DLC they trying to sell to you.

The truth is TN already own more "lots of money" just by selling DLC, they could even already making DOA8 by now (if they wanted to)
But they are not, because they are scam-er, and they want to keeps eating your-kind people's money.
DOA8?? Its 5 years on the 28th of next month, it took 5 years to go from Tekken Tag 2 to Tekken 7 and it took like 8 years for SF4 to go to SFV.

You guys have zero patience it always takes like 4+ years before a new sequel comes out in FGs or even longer.

The DLC is just costumes sure, but to say its a scam is a bit much its support for the game most FGs are dead after the first year.

Sotherius

Do i think that they have overdone with the costume dlcs? Yeah.
Do i think the those costume dlcs mostly taint the image of DOA as a competitive fighting game from outside perspective? Pretty much.
But...
Do i think that those costumes are in any way affecting the core gameplay of the game? No...
Do i think that TN investing too much in costume dlcs is stopping them from improving the game gameplay-wise or making a new DOA? Now i'm not so sure about that, but probably not...

But i think this is all off-topic, so i will stop here.

HHH816

would they they announce it officially?

marketing wise they should leave season pass buyer guessing and waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD