Dlc Request!

Nuke-Nin

So i dunno if anyone else hought this but if you're willing to make Eliot look like Shizuo from DRRR(Bartender) then why not give Alpha-152 The Kasumi look from -True Kasumi-? You're willing to make women almost Naked with bigger breasts in a two year span but won't give a character with 3*count it THREE* costumes a costume you've already made for Story? Yes we've asked for OP Neutral H.A.Z.E But all you've to do is take the code from SM(Story Mode) and make it a (free) dlc. (NObody's paying 2.99 for 1 outfit(its a miacle you've managed to sell 3 for that price.)

Criticize as you please.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I have three options: Pepsi Blue, Code Red, and Baja Blast. OF COURSE I'm down for a new outfit. A True Kasumi swap would be awesome, but I don't see it happening. If we're lucky we'll get her Pink DOAD swap thanks to the creative DLC genius at Team Ninja.

I love the retro costume deal, even willing to pay for it, but TN isn't giving us what we want! DOA 3 was a huge game on the original Xbox. It cemented the game (and Helena) for me and I'm sure a lot others. Long story short give us her blue/black dresses!

And it's the same for the rest of the cast. Maybe I'm naive but I feel like they're going out of their way to sell us 'pieces' that no one's asked for.

Nuke-Nin

I love the retro costume deal, even willing to pay for it, but TN isn't giving us what we want! DOA 3 was a huge game on the original Xbox. It cemented the game (and Helena) for me and I'm sure a lot others. Long story short give us her blue/black dresses!

And it's the same for the rest of the cast. Maybe I'm naive but I feel like they're going out of their way to sell us 'pieces' that no one's asked for.
I thought that too! but lately it seems only the perverted(Ryona making) people are willing to pay to see women in skimpy swimsuits, why not bring back costumes from the old games! this is the first time a doa game is on ps3 AND xbox so we wan't (Atleast on PS3 lol) all the old costumes we've never been able to see (except on youtube)

Julius Rage

Heres a DLC request: A compatitiblity pack. It makes no sense at all that you can't see the costumes other people bought without buying them. You need to show people what they are coughing up money for some how and that seems like the easiest way to do it.

And Zack needs his DOA2 Shadownman costume back.

ErickBello

Heres a DLC request: A compatitiblity pack. It makes no sense at all that you can't see the costumes other people bought without buying them. You need to show people what they are coughing up money for some how and that seems like the easiest way to do it.

And Zack needs his DOA2 Shadownman costume back.

Seeing the costumes requires model data, and actually giving away all the costumes that they put on sale, for them that's not business, and they have to recover the money that they lost with the patches, even if I don't buy them, it's just a little extreme ask for that, if you want to see the model data of the costume, buy them or win them on a contest.
Ahh... and this thread is only for ALPHA-152 DLC requests , all your general requests goes on the general DOA5 part of the forum.

synce

The Kasumi thing sounds so confusing... Imagine if you were fighting against a Hayate with Hayabusa's moveset, it would completely throw me off.

But I have faith we'll get one extra color for Alpha around spring. Tecmo has plans to release one more free DLC pack after DOA5+, that's probably when they'll include it. Not that it's anything to get excited over lol

Nuke-Nin

The Kasumi thing sounds so confusing... Imagine if you were fighting against a Hayate with Hayabusa's moveset, it would completely throw me off.

But I have faith we'll get one extra color for Alpha around spring. Tecmo has plans to release one more free DLC pack after DOA5+, that's probably when they'll include it. Not that it's anything to get excited over lol
oh whoops i meant having the true-last boss's costume for alpha and since you cant just realse one dlc to include the others to gice her more than 3(really?) costumes

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD