DOA 3 JP Region Free?

branded_rick

SO I remember people saying the Japanese version is the "better" version because it has more content in comparison to the NA version even if you updated it via XBOX Demo Disc or DOA2U. So I ask if it's region free? I remember finding a list of original XBOX games that are region free but I dont remember DOA3 being on there. I do know DOAU (and 2U) being on the list but not 3. Sense everybody here seems to have it (I think? ) hopefully I get my answer. Its harder to find anything Original XBOX related now with the XONE being out.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I started collecting all of the imports of DOA games years ago on eBay when I was a preteen, and I'm glad I did. Some of them are indeed becoming increasingly hard to find, and DOA3 is not region free so you will need another 50 pound XBOX.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Not even the European version? For some reason I thought 3.2 was region free. The stepping is tightened up and way restrictive compared to 3.1, which that was the competitive community's preference, but everything else about that version is comparable.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD