DOA art

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Same thing can be said about girls with twin low braids.
Anything beyond cosplays or as performers, it's rather impractical for 18 year olds.
I don't understand what you mean by impractical, Hair is not about practicality. It's just a style It's not enforced on a specific age group. especially in japan where the women are ageless until like 80.
Also Lolita is fashion not cosplay.

Rawbietussin

I don't understand what you mean by impractical, Hair is not about practicality. It's just a style It's not enforced on a specific age group. especially in japan where the women are ageless until like 80.
Also Lolita is fashion not cosplay.

What I meant was that pigtails are somewhat a specialized hairstyle for a certain niche/group. I don't think it's as universally-accepted as with a bun or a ponytail regardless of the outfit but that's just me though.

It's not like you see career-women sporting pigtails while in their business suits.

David Gregg

What I meant was that pigtails are somewhat a specialized hairstyle for a certain niche/group. I don't think it's as universally-accepted as with a bun or a ponytail regardless of the outfit but that's just me though.

It's not like you see career-women sporting pigtails while in their business suits.

It's interesting you say that. Where I live (a rural-suburban area in northeastern US), it's actually pretty common to see girls up in their 30s with pigtails (not sticking straight up like MR w/ big @ss ribbons but you get the point. lol). I agree though it would be very bizarre seeing them in a business suit.

Rawbietussin

It's interesting you say that. Where I live (a rural-suburban area in northeastern US), it's actually pretty common to see girls up in their 30s with pigtails (not sticking straight up like MR w/ big @ss ribbons but you get the point. lol). I agree though it would be very bizarre seeing them in a business suit.

Maybe low pigtails is imaginable. I mean, I had a PE teacher back then who would put her hair that way despite being in their 50s. High ponytails with big ass ribbons on a business suit just doesn't blend well unless it's your job to portray yourself that way lol.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Marie Rose isn't a Business woman though..
~
More MR Fan Art!
40898771_m.jpg
40860265_m.jpg

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Amazing work Tyaren, you have really good taste in design, and your art style is very appealing. So jealous <.<

Tyaren

Standard Donor
@Kodachi
xpeOQg8.jpg

(Actually I think that this is Hitomi and that the name "Kasumi" was added later on the picture...)

Hmm... I think, that's no DOA-chick at all. It's neither Kasumi nor Hitomi (who has much shorter hair and blue eyes).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD