DOA art

UpSideDownGRUNT

Posted this in the "wanted costumes" thread, but I gues it belongs here as well:

11952385814_68221cd25d_b.jpg

by myself. :)
The Ein costume looks pretty good but's a bit too skin tight I don't imagine him wearing Skinnies lol

Kronin

Hmm... I think, that's no DOA-chick at all. It's neither Kasumi nor Hitomi (who has much shorter hair and blue eyes).

You're right, I found that actually it's an original character not owned by any anime series or similar...

Rawbietussin

Your design for Helena's dress looks like a mix between her DOA2 white opera dress and her party dress from Dimensions.
dress_zps3bdd0c4d.png
image_zps271749d5.jpg

I like it Tyaren. The color fits her well too. c:

Last edited:

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
-squints- did Tengu always had yellow nails?

No. That was part of his lamer DOAD redesign. His entire appearance was redone in DOAD.

His outfit is a different color and looks a little more ornate with the stylings on the bottom of his pants and the decorative sash around his waste. His fan was also more ornate than it used to be. His skin also became the generic red color that you see on most tengu masks. And his nails become shorter and yellow, though if I'm not mistaken, they didn't actually appear yellow in-game.

Overall, I still like Tengu's DOAD appearance, but he definitely looked cooler in the older games. Though I will say that his white palette swap in DOAD is probably my all-time second favorite Tengu costume.

Comparisons:

Bankotsubo.jpg
Tengu_0610.jpg

And the awesome Heavenly Tengu:

Tengu_0613.jpg

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

No. That was part of his lamer DOAD redesign. His entire appearance was redone in DOAD.

His outfit is a different color and looks a little more ornate with the stylings on the bottom of his pants and the decorative sash around his waste. His fan was also more ornate than it used to be. His skin also became the generic red color that you see on most tengu masks. And his nails become shorter and yellow, though if I'm not mistaken, they didn't actually appear yellow in-game.

Overall, I still like Tengu's DOAD appearance, but he definitely looked cooler in the older games. Though I will say that his white palette swap in DOAD is probably my second favorite Tengu costume.

Yeah, Tengu got a little whitewash treatment for some reason in Dimensions (not that I minded it that much). I could have sworn he had black nails in early DOA games. The white recolor was fresh for him. Didn't he also got one in gold from Dimensions or was that Genra?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD