DOA art

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Though this is yet another artist who doesnt seem to notice that Mila doesn't have solid red hair, but dyed black with red highlights...seems like nobody's familiar enough with her to actually remember that haha.

Who cares (oh wait except you, forgot). The art purpose was for the event. It's like people must meet the protocols for it to be amused taste or some shit.

Though you did give it a plus so I'll give you that.

Brute

Standard Donor
Though this is yet another artist who doesnt seem to notice that Mila doesn't have solid red hair, but dyed black with red highlights...seems like nobody's familiar enough with her to actually remember that haha.
Actually, they do. It's black at the roots and along the edges, with the red largely localized in the middle.

Does it look stupid? Yeah.
Does it look just like that in game? Yeah, pretty much.

"Oh, but the black streak lining the edge of her right side bangs is thicker in game so it looks more like a streak and less like a clump in that specific spot."
Haha. No one cares.

Screencap of Mila's stupid hair for reference:
hqdefault.jpg

Argentus

Good god you guys are just desperate to hate on me haha.

Its much harder to see art of Mila as Leon's daughter

That still makes more sense than the milaxtina ship, at least.

But seriously though, hard to find art of just Mila, and I've literally NEVER seen any Mila and Bass pics. Ya remember Bass? The armstrong mila ACTUALLY gives a fuck about lol?

Anyhoo, like I said, cute pic, I like it. Mila's still the only new girl I actually like from DOA5. Honoka and Marie are everything I hate, i'm indifferent to Nyo, and Dark Kasumi is just Kasumi with smoke instead of flower petals.

Onryoki

Standard Donor

That still makes more sense than the milaxtina ship, at least.

But seriously though, hard to find art of just Mila, and I've literally NEVER seen any Mila and Bass pics. Ya remember Bass? The armstrong mila ACTUALLY gives a fuck about lol?

Anyhoo, like I said, cute pic, I like it. Mila's still the only new girl I actually like from DOA5. Honoka and Marie are everything I hate, i'm indifferent to Nyo, and Dark Kasumi is just Kasumi with smoke instead of flower petals.
They aren’t hating on you, they just dislike you. I understand why they dislike you though.

No one cares about Mila, she has good gameplay but she’s basically invisible, they should’ve killed her off instead of Lisa. Mila is nothing more than a fangirl & Bass is nothing more than a retired wrestler/ worrywart father that is super protective over his grown up daughter.

Brute

Standard Donor
But doesn't really interact with and has no interesting relationship with? Yeah, I remember him.

I don't hate on you. I just call out stupid shit when I see it, and you say a lot of stupid shit.

P2p1mbs

I'm not hating on you, i just think your theory of Mila being Leon's daughter is impossible. After all, if they were planning that plot twist, they would have mentioned it in milas backstory and brought leon back in the story mode. Neither happened and so it isn't true.

At least with the whole Tina pairing, we saw Mila and Tina interacting with each other a lot. Your only evidence of a connection between Leon and Mila is the their vaguely similar moves and nothing truly solid. Like I said once before, you seem to be the ONLY person making this connection.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD