DOA art

synce

Don't recall seeing a dedicated art thread...

4PGbcu1.jpg

TVk7cvC.jpg

djoi0mI.jpg

^ Ayane rants on 2ch about Hayate being strong, another user says the Hayate freak is here. She considers requesting sexy costumes for the guys ;p

Xh1ub2L.jpg

Gultigargar

Here's something I quickly threw together, which was inspired by some of the costume-wishlist photoshops:
doa_bass_costume__tengu_by_gultigargar-d5zsh65.jpg

I really wish Tecmo could at least release the fighters that aren't in DOA5 as costumes or something. It's better than just being completely gone, as they are now.

Kronin

Here's something I quickly threw together, which was inspired by some of the costume-wishlist photoshops:
doa_bass_costume__tengu_by_gultigargar-d5zsh65.jpg

I really wish Tecmo could at least release the fighters that aren't in DOA5 as costumes or something. It's better than just being completely gone, as they are now.

LOL, if Team Ninja in future will allow customize in its game, I think that will not be strange to see similar things XD

Nameless Sama

Yes but that happend only at Ninja Gaiden Anime which came in 1991 to Japan and USA. The Ninja Gaiden what you know its a reboot of the series. With other words Ryu doesnt know Irene aka Sonia before Ninja Gaiden 2 but after the first appearance of the Black Spider clan ninja. Here a example: Ryu: " Who is the women ? " Muramassa " "you dont know her too ?" Play Ninja Gaiden 2 or Sigma 2 and you will see what I mean otherwise watch on youtube ^^. In my words and I am thinking so that Ryu gives a fuck to Irene and Rachel. Irene and Rachel love Ryu because he saved them both. Ryu and Kasumi are cute togehter, They have the same partner outfits the same hairstyle and they are very best friends. I would say Hayabusa is for Kasumi a very good brother too who protects her everytime. Without Ryu Kasumi would die in DoA. Ryu should marry a japanese girl and a beautiful ninja like kasumi.

ChainCombo

Yes but that happend only at Ninja Gaiden Anime which came in 1991 to Japan and USA. The Ninja Gaiden what you know its a reboot of the series. With other words Ryu doesnt know Irene aka Sonia before Ninja Gaiden 2 but after the first appearance of the Black Spider clan ninja. Here a example: Ryu: " Who is the women ? " Muramassa " "you dont know her too ?" Play Ninja Gaiden 2 or Sigma 2 and you will see what I mean otherwise watch on youtube ^^. In my words and I am thinking so that Ryu gives a fuck to Irene and Rachel. Irene and Rachel love Ryu because he saved them both. Ryu and Kasumi are cute togehter, They have the same partner outfits the same hairstyle and they are very best friends. I would say Hayabusa is for Kasumi a very good brother too who protects her everytime. Without Ryu Kasumi would die in DoA. Ryu should marry a japanese girl and a beautiful ninja like kasumi.

I...

... should've just not asked, I'm too old for all this character fanlationship mumbo jumbo. You kids today. :rolleyes:

Kronin

I don't get all the RyuxKasumi art, doesn't he marry Irene in canon?

Nameless Sama overcomplicated the answer XD

Actually it's very simple: the current Ninja Gaiden series is a reboot of the previous Nes one, so the marriage between Ryu and Irene is no more canon in the current storyline.

However also the "new" Irene (appeared for the first time in Ninja Gaiden 2 for Xbox) has hinted to love Ryu, and also other characters like Hayate or Ayane suspect her feelings.

For returning ON Topic, here other fan arts:

aM5E7VR.jpg

uLxstv2.jpg

eL5NleO.jpg

b4uPIO7.jpg

SwLOrdk.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD