DOA art

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Some art from @axouel2009 and @Battlecat396 has been posted to the front page in our new weekly article. I think I can speak for FSD on this one because we can all agree that this art is awesome, and we want to help promote the talents this community has. If you guys have any requests or ideas to make the post better, please do not hesitate to send me a message.

Remember that this is just an intro and blueprint to what the story will entail, and more art will be in the next one depending on how much is posted for that week.

Battlecat396

Just drew new one. :)
hitomi_leifang_diego.jpg

Last edited:

Battlecat396

Some art from @axouel2009 and @Battlecat396 has been posted to the front page in our new weekly article. I think I can speak for FSD on this one because we can all agree that this art is awesome, and we want to help promote the talents this community has. If you guys have any requests or ideas to make the post better, please do not hesitate to send me a message.

Remember that this is just an intro and blueprint to what the story will entail, and more art will be in the next one depending on how much is posted for that week.
Thanks!!! That's mean a lot to me.

axouel2009

Good Day , everyone.
First of all I would like to thank you for appreciating my creations for many years now and it is a great honor for me to appear in an article on this site that I have been reading since DOAWORLD's time!

Secondly, Fang Leifang's fan art (yes that's her full name lol) is over!
( Hitomi is in progress with a little surprise to make me forgive the wait. )

It is the most enlightened rendering for the moment because for me Leifang represents grace, peace and harmony much more than Helena.

Her martial art is so well represented in the game, based on the strength of the opponent and not on pure physical strength ... so I had to go in a different direction.
Even if I don't like this costume I tried to get the best out of it and after a lot of research I realized that jasmine flower shared a similar palette... so I imagined her in some kind of bourgeois Chinese house rich in vegetation, maybe the greenhouse of the Fangs house !

axel-massa-leifang-doa6.jpg

axouel2009

Super Secret Fighter Chick

Round 3, Get ready ? Fight !
Honoka made the first move !

ROUND 1 ( Kasumi / Helena / Zack / Jann lee / Hayabusa / Hayate )
ROUND 2 ( Hitomi / Rig/ Diego / Leifang )
ROUND 3 ( Honoka / Marie Rose / Bayman / Ayane )
ROUND 4 ( Lisa♥ / Kokoro ♥♥♥♥ / ... )

[...]

LAST ROUND ( Nyo Tengu / Phase 4 )

axel-massa-honoka-doa6.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD