DOA Australian Champion Title Belt Series.

Berzerk!

First, I would also Thanks for the Berserk!

But, I don't want to get picky, but weren't these the results of last weekend?
1. Ebabil
2. EoJ
3: BigBoss
4. Tones

Awesome thanks for the correction have edited my post.

Tones no concerns just looking to understand the points system clearly, and laying out the results should help discussion so it's clear for all and we can openly see how everything is applied, and make sure we don't miss anything
It's a great initiative so lets make it as robust and share ownership over it so we have a strong system to each refer to. If we all are clear it's easy to explain to others and bring in more players

Berzerk!

The point assignments should be publicly known, eg how many points for first, second, third, fourth, what are the bonuses/modifiers for 8, 10, 12, 16 players or more, or for beating higher ranked players etc
These details aren't in the paragraph of the first post that explains the point system.
It's not a complaint or concern, just missing some info

Tones

Premium Donor
The points system is based on performance, not the other way around. I've cleared some more things in my previous post.

Berzerk!

Thats right. If on Facebook check the event here https://www.facebook.com/events/385616924871109/

Apparently there will be a fortnightly schedule so the next events are
Aug 10th - 2nd
Aug 24th - 3rd
Sep 7th - 4th
Sep 21 - 5th

Dead or Alive is listed tentatively in the schedule so lets support it!

12:00PM – Doors Open
1:00PM – Dead or Alive 5 (Tentative)
2:00PM – King of Fighters XIII
3:00PM – Virtua Fighter 5:FS
3:30PM – Injustice
4:00PM – Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
6:00PM - Super SFIV: AE

FM BigBoss

Oh man, due to work I won't be able to make it, and probably won't be able to make anything during the day for probably the next month or two.However, I might be able to drop in after work for some casuals if anyone sticks around until after 8 pm.

Tones

Premium Donor
I won't be there until late. Berzerk! if there is a tournament let me collect the bracket for point seeding.

ebabil

Do we have a specific forum/thread for us Aus people or should I just keep posting here? Anyway, just a reminder that Round 3 is on this Saturday. @FM BigBoss are you still unable to make it?

Last edited:

FM BigBoss

Do we have a specific forum/thread for us Aus people or should I just keep posting here? Anyway, just a reminder that Round 3 is on this Saturday. @FM BigBoss are you still unable to make it?

I won't be able to make it until I'm done with days on weekends which won't be for at about another 6 weeks I think =/
Might be able to drop by after work any other weekend besides this one coming though.

Berzerk!

I'll be there. Every two weeks!

There is an Aussie players thread but I'll plan to make a tournament thread for this series of events soon.

ebabil

I felt like I played odd today, I wasn't using Kasumi's speed to her advantage. Kept getting thrown a lot.

Tones

Premium Donor
It was very close with us. A lot of 50/50 scenario which could of went either way, but it was my throws which let me take the win. The moment you adjusted to my usual throws and throw set ups I started OHing. I also made the effort to keep you outside of close range.

That one low OH I landed was a complete fluke, I actually went for 6p+h haha.

Berzerk!

The DOA5U tournament at EB Expo was good fun! I certainly need more match practice.. something you don't get when running the event :)

@FatalxInnocence was the worthy winner over @Tones - here's a picture and video of the final match

EB Expo 2013 - Fighters Arena
http://forum.ozhadou.net/index.php?topic=8060.0

DOA5U Top 8 Bracket http://challonge.com/EBexpoDOA5U

Tones in lower bracket playing Brad Wong/Alpha 152 - VS - FatalxInnocence in winner bracket playing Rachel.

Captured at 1080p/60 at event

FM BigBoss

Cool, congrats Fatal on the win and gg on going interstate Tones and Berzerk.

Everyone always wins so much gear at these DoA tournaments.
I have a feeling it's in no small part Berzerk's doing! Pretty sweet haha.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD