DOA ESL Europe Cup Tournaments

CatzDaLegit

Tina Purist
Premium Donor
Right now ESL (Electronic Sports League) has been running Dead or Alive 5: Last Round online tournaments every week on Saturdays for European players (Japan actually has its own ESL as well) for the last 2 months. It's new and I think it has been pretty fun so far. In the last tournament, Master streamed/commentated the Grand Finals on his Twitch channel.

I'm posting this here to catch any stragglers that might not know about the opportunity as the EU doesn't have too many offline tournaments to look forward to. I highly encourage it and if anyone is interested, please sign up or at least spread the word to someone that could be interested. The ESL website is easy to manage and the mods do a good job at solving any disputes. And it's free, so why not try your hand? That is all.

https://play.eslgaming.com/deadoralive/europe/

Last edited:

CatzDaLegit

Tina Purist
Premium Donor
Is there one for America or have I been living under a rock?

Unfortunately there aren't any and I'm not sure why. It's only for Japan and Europe at the moment. Maybe in the future ESL might start supporting tournaments for North/South America. Maybe if the demand was higher? I would assume they would have more players alone coming from the US, so I'm not sure why it would be a problem. It looks like it would be a slam dunk move.

ESL is kind of cool because it has a level up system that nets you exp the more tournaments you partake in, also factoring in your placement.

Glitterati

Unfortunately there aren't any and I'm not sure why. It's only for Japan and Europe at the moment. Maybe in the future ESL might start supporting tournaments for North/South America. Maybe if the demand was higher? I would assume they would have more players alone coming from the US, so I'm not sure why it would be a problem. It looks like it would be a slam dunk move.

ESL is kind of cool because it has a level up system that nets you exp the more tournaments you partake in, also factoring in your placement.
Really?! That's sooo cool. I've been away for a while but I'm definitely getting back into the groove of things! I'm going to NEC but not under the name of glitterati lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD