Battle Royal DOA Fighters Explode at TFC 2016

Congrats Kwiggle at winning your third TFC!

The Fall Classic seems to get our competitive community all wound up as we have come to expect a serious level of competition from this event, and it has delivered year after year with exciting gameplay, artistic flow and explosive matches. Starting off in the pools we see character diversity, great competition and sportsmanship, new players and great offline growth. Tomorrow the hype continues with Top 8 streaming via Funky P @1:30 EST.

Quick Thoughts: Shockwave's Pai was awesome! We rarely see the character used at offline events and we got to see some great tech from a veteran Pai player. @coldpieceaj made a great comeback against @shazzmatazzles; great change to Sarah and great matches. Jennings was the first player to use Mai at a tournament to my knowledge, and it was nice to see he had some success. @BBoyDragon also went hard with Mai and showed some great charisma and energy on both screens.

Current Bracket | Bifuteki Pool Replays | Complete Event Schedule

Last edited:
Wow...I haven't been on here in a minute but much thanks! Looking back at replays I see certain tendencies I have to shut down quickly to further improve my play. All in all had a great time at my 2nd DOA tournament.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD