DOA Future Thread

Jadeinchains

Me praying it's a doa6 reveal
giphy.gif

If it is this is going to be so amazing, We could get doa6 by next year if it is, The speculation and hype over trailers and character, stage reveals etc leading up to the release of the game when we can play it will be really fun too!

UpSideDownGRUNT

I actually hope it won't come out next year, there's too many fighting games coming out next year throughout the whole year but especially early 2018.

I'd rather DOA6 early 2019 than 2018 just so I can give my wallet a rest...

deiteu

Well that would be very nice of them to announce it on my birthday.

I'm still not over the SC6 announcement, both my fav fighting games *-*

Jadeinchains

I'm just imagining when they reveal the game and I'm already going crazy from the hype and then a couple of months later when I see a trailer or screenshots of Lisa in the game!

giphy.gif

UpSideDownGRUNT

No thanks, what could DOA gain from releasing the same year as Dissidia, FighterZ, SF, BlazBlue and SC6!? that's a lot of fighting games to take in and too many to play at one time. I'd personally be overwhelmed and kinda worn out on FGs by the time DOA came out thus not giving it the love it deserves.

Early 2019, let's the game breath, doesn't have bigger names to compete with and especially if they re adopt Core Fighters will be more appealing to new comers since 2019 won't be as chaotic. (SFVAE, DBFZ and Dissidia literally come out within 2 weeks...)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Lol this is okay. XD ( I love the effort as well lol ) I'll allow it since I'm hyped for doa6 and you won't be able to make the joke for much longer once she is revealed to be alive and in the game. :p

The pic changed! O: Did you still see:

Lisa "La Mariposa" Hamilton
1989-2012
May her wings keep fluttering in heaven.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

How to anger both sides of the lisa debate:
cyborg arm n leg lisa with the lazuuurs n the gunzz and the edgeeen the GLOWY EYES she also listenz to bvb and botdf
did u guiz know my favourite sonic character is shadow so if lisa has a gun like shadow that would be kewwlll

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I think we all (even Jade) have come to terms that if Lisa is not dead, she's at the very least a cyborg now, with at least one metal boob. Don't worry though, some very special kind of metal, one that still makes use of the amazing Soft Engine 2.0.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
This was by the way the gameplay footage that officially revealed DOA5:

The times of two male characers standing in the spotlight are long gone though, lol...
We all know who will be hashing it out this time... XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD