Community DOA In Dallas 10th Anniversary Announced!

DOA In Dallas 10th Anniversary!

554115_350032778426460_429573520_n.jpg

This is the 10th year in a row i have helped host DOA In Dallas for the community. The team that brings this together has done it for the community during hard times and good times. Since the beginning of competition in DOA back in DOA2U and DOA3 all the way through DOA4, DOAD and DOA5(U). This year we hope to continue to bring lots of FUN and HARD competition to this event and maybe find some new stars in the community trying to make a name for themselves. See if you can be a part of the longest running DOA competition in the WORLD!

This year, like in a few previous years, we will be at the longest running ANIME convention in the USA called A-Kon. The Tournament will be hosted on June 7th in the gaming ball room which is a huge 16,000 sq. ft. of space for all kinds of general gaming fun. Just like DOA In Dallas previous events DOA will be considered as one of the main events and will be promoted on the A-Kon's visitor pamphlets for guest that are at the convention can come and join the fun!

Tournament Rules:
Normal life
60 Seconds
Random Stage select
Best 2 out of 3 matches
Semis and Grand finals best 3 out of 5 matches
Double Elimination
Bring your own Controller/Joystick
Latest patch

Tournament entry:
10$
You will need an A-Kon badge to enter the venue. You can currently fine those HERE

Stream:
twitch.tv/saltymayhem
Prizes is split pot at
70% for 1st
20% for 2nd
10% for 3rd

More info will be on the way! Can we get someone to post on the front page and pin please? Thanks

Go to the Event thread to R.S.V.P. and discuss the event and any news.

MASTER
:hayabusa:

Last edited:
well now, Im total going to be in TX during this, but not sure if I wanna pay $55 for 1 day lol. If I had time the 3 day would be the way to go. We shall see

Sorry, can't make it this year- its one day after finals. A-Kon is scheduled at a really bad time this time around... :/. Maybe next year depending on when its held. Best of wishes to everyone competing! :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD