DOA-Knee Passes Away

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
doa5uarc_03_cs1w1_1280x720.jpg

It's with a heavy heart that Roger Tung, known to the West Coast DOA community as DOA-Knee (Middle, green/yellow jacket), has recently passed away. DOA-Knee was a character loyalist to Marie Rose, and he was one of the most well-respected players in the community.

Our condolences go out to the family and friends of DOA-Knee. In the words of Electrified Mann, "Learn to use all that energy you have to be more positive and supportive towards one another as you never know it could be your last time speaking to them."

14463040_728449420653262_496978689321065739_n.jpg

If you have any stories with DOA-Knee, please feel free to share with the community.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
I've been looking at Knee's stuff, and I think us Marie-Rose players can continue to extend more on his tech.

Darkslay

Been a little out of the loop recently, I heard the terrible news just earlier today.

Just like STBALLA1990 almost two years ago, it is an awful, heart wrenching feeling to see someone from the community go so soon.

Rest in peace, DOA-Knee. My condolences and best wishes go to his family and friends.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
My condolences to this man's family. I'm sorry for their loss and it's always a sad moment when a scene loses someone like this.

Young Swift

Condolences to the family and friends of DOA-Knee. Eve though I only met once at my first tournament, he helped me a lot and showing the way to play the game offline. You will be missed.

OK so I guess I'm not being pranked. Really never know the last time you talk to someone. Video games really connects people. Use to practice and chat with him all the time.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD