[DOA2++] Moveset Editing Project

CoYoTe

I can't wait for this project to be real,also if you Share the tutorials on the tutorials of the costumes i will be very happy.

CursedFaith

Hope we get some news about the demo soon ! I'm really hyped up about this project. I'm especially looking forward to playing Niki since I think she'll be the freshest DOA experience we'll get in a long time. DOA6 was a while ago now and I'm craving for new content ! I hope Team Ninja will release DOA7 someday, but I'm sure DOA2++ will be an amazing experience in the meantime.

PrincessPeachfan2016

This project's 10th anniversary will be coming in about 3 months; that's crazy! Hopefully Usagi makes his epic entrance once again around the end of this year xp
I'm glad the older games are getting more mods, recognition and activity. It's really up to us to keep DOA alive, who knows if we'll ever get a DOA7/DOA8 ;/

Like Usagi mentioned, I suppose most of the problems at this point are just the crashing issues, which might have something to do with the costumes? I assume there's a lot of custom outfits made there, so working on different editions without the outfits/extra characters to test out if the crashes still occur might also need to be done; I feel like the community could do some beta testing, if that would help at all xp

But yeah, releasing different editions (DOA2++ Lite? DOA2+-? lmao) seems like a good idea. More competitive players could also opt for those if they don't really mind the extra characters/outfits. Maybe a version without the costumes could also be more useful for players to make their own and insert them more easily?

As a side note, I am very curious how Niki and Kasumi Alpha and the rest of the cast would rank on a DOA2++ tier list...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD