News DOA2H PSN release incoming

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Such a great game, I cant wait!
Really hope an online mode is somehow included.

Hold_Junkie93

They need to put up an HD omline release. I got my copy still... SC2 online was doo-doo but this, I would play all day!

Kohlrak

I hope it's not PS4 exclusive. I would buy it to get better. Getting good with the older games makes the newer games easier to swallow.

WisperG

I hope it's not PS4 exclusive. I would buy it to get better. Getting good with the older games makes the newer games easier to swallow.
It's PS3 exclusive. As far as I know, PS4 doesn't have any PS1/2 Classics available yet and Vita doesn't have PS2 games available.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
IMO best voice in the game is English Tengu. All that bass just reverberates to your soul.

Oh, god. How could you?

As for people wanted this to have online, I'd be very surprised if it did. If this is being released in the "PS2 Classics" lineup, then it's more than likely just another emulated release.

WisperG

Holy hell, still isn't out yet. When's it coming out, christimas?
There is no announced date. For that matter, there's no official announcement either. We only know it's coming because of the ESRB listing.

It's only been a one month though. It's not uncommon for games, especially these digital re-releases, to be rated several months in advance.

Kohlrak

There is no announced date. For that matter, there's no official announcement either. We only know it's coming because of the ESRB listing.

It's only been a one month though. It's not uncommon for games, especially these digital re-releases, to be rated several months in advance.

Wouldn't it be ironic if i had to get a ps4 to play DoA2 as well.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
It feels good to actually be able to own and play this game again. DOA2HC might not be the best version of the DOA2 ports, but it's my favorite and one that got me into DOA seriously. That's why I was so sad when DOA3 and DOA4 were exclusive to Xbox and Xbox 360 respectively.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD