DOA5 Australian Stream

Tones

Premium Donor
DOA Australia Stream
Join in with the NSA and watch our every move!
15ejskh.png

_______________________________​

Coming up from down under next weekend will is the Australian live streams and footage organized by none other than Myself, Tones.​

The reason for this is simple. The city I live in has the Strongest DOA Scene in Australia with several players who have had many years playing this game competitively within Australia and Internationally.

Unfortunately we have very limited opportunities to stream due to Australian internet, but we will do our best to provide.

On the future agendas but yet to be confirmed:
  • Talking crap and trash talk.
  • QnA and requests.
  • High level play from some of the most experienced DOA players in the international market with tournament DOA tournament experience, friendship and rivalry dating back over 8 years.
  • Low level play from those said players.
  • The happening of something special for DOA in Australia.
Confirmed future agendas:
  • Sidestepping ("What you mean people side step?!" Yes they do).
  • Australian veterans duking it out in mini tournaments.
  • Battle for the DOA Australian Champion Title Stream.
  • Talk about the what's in the scene's future in Australia, and how the international sceneis coming along.
So come support some old DOA players by checking us out before Steven Conroy returns and turns the National Broadband Network into Sky-net and we have to broadcast via a series of cups and taut strings.
Upcoming Sessions

Watch this space

East Coast Australian Time
East Coast American Time

Stream link to be posted later.
*****************************​

UPDATE:

For videos check the links below

Links:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxZhjoen3OHQGqK4FUvPLJg

Last edited:

Tones

Premium Donor
Previous Sessions
Saturday, 12th October 2013 - Shadowloo Showdown 2013
SSX.jpg

Featured Players:
  • Tones (BAM5 2013 winner, current Aus DOA title holder)
  • Emperor of Japan (BAM4 2012 winner)
  • FM.BigBoss (BAM 4 & 5 runner up)
  • Berzerk! (one of the largest driving force for competitive fighting games in Australia)
  • Borgie 2.0 (An up and comer in DOA but a Top Soul Calibur)
  • Ebabil (New blood that has been taking names)
Session agenda:
  • Shadowloo Showdown 2013 Top 4
  • Casuals
  • 4-Player Tag Team
Links and footage:
  • Tones - Competitor (BAM5 2013 winner)
  • Emperor of Japan - Competitor (WCG Australia 2006, BAM4 2012 winner, Initial placement tournament runner up)
  • FM.BigBoss - Commentator (BAM 4 & 5 runner up)
  • Berzerk! - Commentator (CGS Australia rep, WCG Australian rep 2007, one of the largest driving force for competitive fighting games in Australia)
Session agenda:
  • The first battle for the DOA Australian Title Belt.
Links and footage:

Sunday, 14th July 2013 - Stream turned footage session.
mpwUU3Q.png

Featured Players:
  • Tones - (BAM5 2013 winner)
  • FM.BigBoss - (BAM 4 2012 and BAM5 2012 runner up)Emperor of Japan - (WCG Australia 2006, BAM4 2012 winner)
Session agenda:
  • Casuals
Links and footage:

Other Australian Footage

Saturday, 24th August 2013 - SBR Season 2 Round 3 DOA finals
http://www.twitch.tv/shadowloohq/b/450540149

Last edited:

Mavis

I need to go to Melbourne so i can go to these events. The W.A scene has alot of fans but not many organized events like Melbourne and Sydney do for DOA. Sounds like alot of fun and hope you get a good attendance. The DOA scene in Australia is quite good it's just so spread out all over the map which makes it hard for some of us to fly across the desert to get to them lol

FM BigBoss

Yes of course, i'll be watching the stream. Is Berzerk confirmed going or is that still pending?

I love that banner too by the way but then i noticed Abbott's face lol :rolleyes:

Don't worry, nobody likes Abbott haha.
I don't think Berzerk will be making it unfortunately. But here's hoping!
So far the only fully confirmed players are myself and Tones.

Also, Tones, I'm thinking you'd better add that very low level play to the confirmed agenda.
Looking forward to it though!

Mavis

Don't worry, nobody likes Abbott haha.
I don't think Berzerk will be making it unfortunately. But here's hoping!
So far the only fully confirmed players are myself and Tones.

Also, Tones, I'm thinking you'd better add that very low level play to the confirmed agenda.
Looking forward to it though!
Lol yeah i can't really think of too many that go much on him. So you're Melbourne based? What are the turn outs like at events there? Wasn't couch warriors based in Melbourne? Anyway hopefully Berzerk can make it for you guys to build up the attendance abit more there. When Ultimate comes out I am going to get back into it again properly myself.

Good luck with the stream :)

FM BigBoss

Lol yeah i can't really think of too many that go much on him. So you're Melbourne based? What are the turn outs like at events there? Wasn't couch warriors based in Melbourne? Anyway hopefully Berzerk can make it for you guys to build up the attendance abit more there. When Ultimate comes out I am going to get back into it again properly myself.

Good luck with the stream :)
I'm glad to see players exist outside of Melbourne and Sydney.

Couchwarriors, BAM and Shadowloo are here in Melbourne. CW used to be monthly but I think that's on hiatus and now they only host BAM. Apart from that we've got the Shadowloo guys who have their own building and host fighting game gatherings regularly, which is sweet.

The turnout at BAM earlier this year was about 17 people I think. Which is way better than we ever had in the DoA3/4 days. The great thing was, though, that a bunch of the newer players who were there had actually learned how to play. I didn't see it coming given all of our past turnouts. Needless to say I was ecstatic.

It's growing! But big, regular tournaments are must.

Tones

Premium Donor
There is an issue with bandwidth that cannot be resolved by the date. We do not want to leave people without content so instead we are going to be uploading recorded footage by the end of next day. For that reason the Australian Title Belt will happen at a separate event.

Future streams, will be streams.

Tones

Premium Donor
Bigboss Vs Tones 6 @ about 30 second in.... Wake up into powerblow... Classy stuff haha

First two posts have been updated.

FYI, pictured is Rudd Wong and Jan Lee Abbott.

Tones

Premium Donor
Just finished working on some content, then had the other party pull the plug post production. Gdi.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD