DOA5 Blog Entry!

Perfect Legend

http://xperfectlegendx.blogspot.com/2012/09/dead-or-alive-5-quick-snippet.html

Perfect Legend said:
This is not the same game you have played. Let me go over key changes that have been made from DOA4 to DOA5.

This game in my honest opinion is the best fighting game to have released in the past 10 years (ironically DOA3.1 was released 10 years ago.)

I hope you all get into it and play it because you will enjoy it! I will be posting tutorials, match videos etc so make sure you stay tuned and follow me on twitter/facebook/youtube/twitch.

twitter: @perfectlegend
facebook: facebook.com/perfectlegend
youtube: youtube.com/perfectlegend
twitchtv: twitch.tv/perfectlegend

DR2K

Glad you're liking it. Hype rising. What are the recovery frames for holds in and out of stun?

Chaos

All man! Perfect Legend has made my day. This is all what I want to know about DOA5. And now DOA5 is all about skill, so theres no such thing is luck during the matches unlike DOAD online.

TheTHCGamer

As Pupi18 stated in the other thread that got locked lets wait a month and see if the impressions are still the same as they are at the moment. I dont doubt this game is going to be great and im looking forward to it however this could be a case of new game fever.

Genesis

I dunno. It felt more like number quoting than something entirely derived from emotional attachment, which is, admittedly, both good and bad.

chocogerman777

In the immortal words of Heath Ledger-And here we go.
In the immortal words of Jack Twist.."I wish I knew how to quit you".

Nice.

About this statement though..
Carl ends his post with a declaration that Dead or Alive 5 is, in his opinion, the best fighting game released in the past ten years.
I know he stated this in his blog but I think it's a typo..
PL probably meant to say that DoA 5 is the best DoA in 10 years..
I love DoA but even I have trouble believing that he thinks DoA 5 is the best fighting game in 10 years.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD