DOA5+ for PS Vita

chocogerman777

i was always on the verge of buying a vita for umvc3 portable.. doa5+ definitely seals the deal for me.
edit: wow. i'm actually really happy about this. lol.

akhi216

Standard Donor
ZOMFG I already have DOA5 on PS3 but I would happily still get it on my Vita even if it came with a $50 premium.

akhi216

Standard Donor
VirtuaKazama said:
I honestly did not see this coming!

Yeah especially given that Hayashi-san said that DOA5 was an experience that could only be had on a console.

Here's to hoping that Lisa and Christie get playable matches in the storyline and Lisa gets miraculously saved (probably by Zack lol).

Keylay

I'm excited. I got a Vita for on Black Friday but the only fighting game I like on it is UMvC3. However, Without R2/L2, I can't play the game properly. DOA5+ should play just fine without those buttons though.

Ghosty-J

No need for me to get it since I already have a PS3. But hey, if it expands to a wider audience, then I'm all for it.

Chaos

Since TN is working on DOA5 plus for the PSVita, they need to add data transfer so that way, we don't have to worry about unlocking everything again.

Zeo

I think the more exciting thing is that DOA5 Plus would confirm additional content that would be released on consoles not long after. I've been trying to keep my expectations low but my hopes for Ein have officially been ignited.

Team Ninja, don't let me down.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD