DOA5+ for PS Vita

bingsoo

Is the cross-save data transfer not available yet? I haven't been able to figure out how to work it.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
It doesn't appear so, no. It'll likely need to be patched in and there may be a PS3 patch needed as well since the data for the training costumes isn't already on the disc. Tuesday isn't even guaranteed for the feature, but it'd be nice for those looking forward to it.

bingsoo

Need help with Tutorial 21.1
I duck Bass' OH and punish with a throw but nothing happens.. Help would be appreciated!

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
While I could load up the game to check, it's likely one of the ones I just eventually passed by doing the same thing over and over. Try grabbing him during the animation and after and keep doing it. I noticed that they're occasionally glitchy so just keep at it. That's not the only one like that.

bingsoo

Nothing I did works. Grabbed during his OH, after his OH, before... This is the only tutorial I have left...

Edit: Wow.. All I had to do was beat the bastard.. Damn I feel stupid..

DR2K

The cross save/play feature is up on both consoles. The training mode costumes do not transfer on PS3. Ironically I unlocked them on Vita through cross save.

SoftCabbage

I know I'm necrothreading, but I want to know what's the secret buttons to remove this damn padlock here.

LU0Rt15.jpg

Thanks in advance.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD