DOA5 Tag Tier List thread

DR2K

no clue what that means,but i don't see any way you could get out of that.

Well the wall prevents it from being an infinite in a closed space. I don't know if it's just an extended juggle that can end or something that can go on forever. A good tag juggle can tag away 70% to 90% damage.

You mean Leifang's Offensive Hold from stance? You can duck, low hold, throw, etc. . . out of it.

shunwong

So it's a loop between leifang's 9kkk and Pai's kk right?

Tested it. You can do it until you hit a wall. If there were infinite stages in Tag...lve been able to do 170something damage. What's the longest Tag stage? In CH I was able to do 260something damage. You can probably kill a character with this. It's very Easy too: CH kk Tag 9kkk Tag kk etc. All that damage off of a CH k...

synce

It's funny because Pai is garbage at tag otherwise (in terms of juggles, refloats etc)

DR2K

Yup Pai's KK causes an infinite with any character that has a low enough relauncher. Of course it'll never be an true infinite because of walls.

synce

I doubt Pai is garbage. She is just harder to play.

Well the operative word there was "tag"... She has a great sit down in 66H+K but it's tough to capitalize on a launcher unless her partner can do some heavy lifting (eg Sarah, Alpha).

McNamara

I think Leifang and Christie are dangerous for their movements that cause feint stun (:P+K: & :6::4::P:) because if you tag your partner, he can easily connect a guaranteed Critical Burst after those movements.

Nameless Sama

I dont know what "tier" means sorry guys but can please someone explain me what "tier" means ?
Here are my Tag Combo Video from 1.0.3a Patch Combos ^-^.
I

xINFINITELIGHTx

Damage is the name of the game in tag and it's not about anything but safety and damage.

in mvc3 if too man can block and cause massive damage from any point in the game play then they must be able to defend at any point. The TRUTH of TAG is that this the same thing.

As such character advantage doesn't exist. Just damamge measurement. A team becomes good when they cause massive damage together.

JESUS IS LORD EVERYBODY HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD