DOA5 Tag Tier List thread

DR2K

BT 7K can not be done twice from that combo.

I modified it to NH Alpha 6KP, T!, 9K, BT 7P(CB!), 33P, 4PK, 7K, T!, PPPPPP, PPPPPP, T!, T 175 damage. On light weights.

On HCH I can do 270 with both, lol.

Lisa 66K, T!, 4PK, T!, QCF K(CB!), 33P, 4PK, 7K, T!, PPPPPP, PPPPPP, T!, T. Dirty.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Just a heads up, apparently in tag they really did keep the glitch. what I mean is that even if you set the AI to fastest stagger then they will be able to stagger out of the sit downs which you will not be able to stagger out of. Just keep in mind that on a human the stagger is always off on those stuns.

DR2K

Just a heads up, apparently in tag they really did keep the glitch. what I mean is that even if you set the AI to fastest stagger then they will be able to stagger out of the sit downs which you will not be able to stagger out of. Just keep in mind that on a human the stagger is always off on those stuns.

Nice, I was worried that charatcers without guaranteed SDS would get shafted big time, not the case anymore.

synce

Completely forgot 6KP is a sitdown, glad it finally guarantees something... Time to hit the lab >:}

synce

Was that tested with fastest critical hold? I think you can hold out of forward faint

Tokkosho

^ unless its changed in the patch I know you can SE the punch in 1PK and get hit from the front by the kick, don't know why they would make the punch part non SE able but idk... Me no have the patch yet -.-

synce

Hmm does seem like an infinite although I wasn't able to take 100% HP every time. With SE off and reaction set to Guard sometimes the AI could bring up a guard.. maybe requires precise timing or positioning. One thing's for sure, BT stuns are getting nerfed in the next patch :)

DR2K

^ unless its changed in the patch I know you can SE the punch in 1PK and get hit from the front by the kick, don't know why they would make the punch part non SE able but idk... Me no have the patch yet -.-

In Tag they added the SE glitch intentionally. If there's a way to hold or SE I couldn't do it.

KwonJigglypuff

I've just discovered Bayman had a ground wake up tag throw with Ryu, when his foot are facing the ennemy.
Lol, I'm so late.
Are there any other moves like this ?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I've just discovered Bayman had a ground wake up tag throw with Ryu, when his foot are facing the ennemy.
Lol, I'm so late.
Are there any other moves like this ?

It's not a ground wake-up tag throw, it's his tank wheel throw. The fact he can do the throw while on the ground feet up towards the opponent is a benefit. He also has his 6H+P OH as a tag throw to bass.

Bass and Bayman together I think have the best tag throw options.

Sixmsj

Anyone got any decent BNB tag combos with Kasumi/Ayane? Just started trying it out.

How are you guys practicing your combos?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Sucks that you can't go into tatami just to practice tag relaunchers. Biggest stage is Dead or Alive / Helipad though.

Kasumi I believe has amazing relaunchers off her :K::K::K::7::K::6::P+K::K: and Ayane you either use :6::P::P: or can run under them and do what becomes BT due to the run under :P::P::6::P:

Try looking at the Winter Brawl YouTube playlist I have on the Free Step Dodge account to see some matches with Kasumi juggles.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I'm not familiar with her combo potential, I'm just going off what I saw at the tournament.

Seppu

here's a light weight combo for brad and bass that i though i'd share. all guaranteed from the first hit:

brad :6::K: t! :3::K: t! :8::P: t! :3::P+K: , :214::P: t! :4::6::P::6::P::P: t! :6::P::K: t! :3::K::K: t! :9::P::K: t! :3::K::P::P: t! :426::H+P::5::H+P:

it can do up to 300 damage on hch when you hit the electrified ropes on dead or alive, enough to kill anyone on large life or below.

also you can get a nice lengthy combo from bass' :214::H+P+K: which i thought was pretty funny.

phoenix1985gr

Anyone got any decent BNB tag combos with Kasumi/Ayane? Just started trying it out.

How are you guys practicing your combos?

Ayanes pppk (only the first kick hits) has amazing relaunch height, but after it you have to do a more lengthy combo with kas than 4pkk because she hasnt recovered fast... 8kk is the same... pp6pp is a small rejuggle but lets you tag in again after whatever you use with kas... Unfortunately i dont use kas that much so i dont know how you could work them together but i have some combos with ayane and leifang i could tell you and you could figure out what to use with kasumi

my favorite is Ayane 64T, 4p+k, BTppkk tag, Leifang 9kk, 9kkk tag, Ayane pppk tag lei 3pp6pp

you could use 9kkk again if you have the space but is unlikely... ayanes pppk doesnt wall splat so its really good but if you use something with a few hits after it like just 9kkk with lei she ayane hasnt even landed yet so she cant tag right back in... pp6pp gives you a small height ti use every move you like but it wallsplats...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD