DoA5:U Free DLC Codes!

Katsu Hayami

Staff member
Administrator
Big E announced some big news to everyone going to Summer Jam, All pre-registered DoA5:U players at Summer Jam 8 will receive a free DLC code courtesy of Team NINJA! One code per player with many choices to choose from including Phase-4 and Marie Rose. You will be receiving the code at Summer Jam 8. I will also be putting up Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z Costumes codes up for grabs in my status all week so look out for them!!

Source: http://bigegaming.com/doa5u-free-dlc-code/

Last edited:

ninjaguy446

So, how does this work for Summer Jam? I would need Phase-4 before event. Are they gonna email us? How will we get the codes? I was gonna buy Phase today, but I'd like to know how this works first.

Kronin

Thanks for the DLC news about Summer Jam (even for D.I.D. X TN made possible the same thing) and for your personal giveaway of codes =)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
So, how does this work for Summer Jam? I would need Phase-4 before event. Are they gonna email us? How will we get the codes? I was gonna buy Phase today, but I'd like to know how this works first.

Last I heard, you get them in-person after you've been eliminated from the tournament. They could have changed that though.

Katsu Hayami

Staff member
Administrator
Last I heard, you get them in-person after you've been eliminated from the tournament. They could have changed that though.

I'm contacting Big E right now, i'll update this post when I find out more information.

Katsu Hayami

Staff member
Administrator
Updated Post: You will be receiving the code at Summer Jam 8, we're looking into when you will receiving the code and what costume codes are obtainable.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD