DOA5LR DOA5LR (1.03) AKIRA - COMBO VIDEO!

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor

This video is meant to shed some light on what Akira is capable of in ver. 1.03. It goes over B&B setups, Critical Burst setups, Power launcher combos (indoors and outdoors), as well as environmental combos. All the combos displayed in the video CANNOT be stagger escaped, which means that your opponent is put in a situation where he is forced to guess and risk a hold.

I hope you find this video both informative and entertaining. ^^

Special thanks to:
Artists:AXOUEL2009, REPTILES

日本語バージョンこちらへ:

koko-puff

Those standing double palm combos were so sick!

I know there are multiple ways to pull the palm off but how did you do your double palm? I got curious from reading the inputs.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Those standing double palm combos were so sick!

I know there are multiple ways to pull the palm off but how did you do your double palm? I got curious from reading the inputs.

easiest way is to input 3346P during the animation of the move before... so if you do the (6)P, then its (6)P3346P if its .. 6KP then its 6KP3346P .. but the punch animation of the 6KP has to be out for the buffer to work. I hope this helps :)

@Sly Bass

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
evo_akira_1.gif
<<-- DestructionBomb is pleased.

KwonJigglypuff

Great video. Akira is the character I play the less, but still good content if I change my mind.

Not related at all, but do you have a tip to use Eliot's (33)P ? I can't do more than 3...

koko-puff

easiest way is to input 3346P during the animation of the move before... so if you do the (6)P, then its (6)P3346P if its .. 6KP then its 6KP3346P .. but the punch animation of the 6KP has to be out for the buffer to work. I hope this helps :)

@Sly Bass
Yes it works! It is hard tho because of how quick you have to pull that off.

Another question, why in many akira videos that I've seen uses instead p,p,... it uses ph,ph,... like in this one?

PhoenixVFIRE

Man, I don't know how you guys do it, but props to Akira players(VF players in general actually) seriously. I WISH I could play him like that, I can't even do some of his more "simpler" stuff. I can't ever tell if it's me or the controller or both.

TRI Mike

Great stuff once again Cow. Still awaiting for you to do Rose, Nyo, P4 and Rachel. Keep at it.

Lulu

I'd hate to be on the Receiving end on any of those combos.....
Great Video.... hope this increases the number if Akira Players.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
holy shit. you literally have to input 3346P before the other move even finishes, but it works! I'm thrilled! Thanks Mr. Cow. You've taught this old dog a new trick.
I'm just sad that the 1146P method doesn't work in DOA since that's easier and more often used by Akira players.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD