DOA5LR Core Fighters; Character Mila for free (Steam version)

Moneyspider_Todd

First off all, if this post is breaking any kind of rules about it feel free to delete it.

Hello, pals!

Lately (and i'm mean, 2 days ago) i was looking for promotional codes for DOA5LR Core Fighters, the Steam version, which has some differences from the consoles version, I have been played both full and Core Fighters in PS4 and Core Fighters in the xbox one. The PS4 version have Helena as a free character both single and as part of a free bundle, and Nyotengu as a free for Plus character. Steam and XBOX One versions did not have any promotional bonus character, but the xbox one version had some promotional outfits/skins to catch. So i was looking for more info and i found that Mila was for free, or as i could check, she can still be catched with paying the $3.99.

This is due the link of steam database, where you can add the LDC to your steam library to being installed later. No shady stuff like priacy nor forced .exe stuff.
https://steamdb.info/app/531157/

That's it! Now i'm looking for a Tina code until i have money for my steam wallet.
GGreetings!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD