DOA5LR Jacky Balance Changes

Nereus

Standard Donor
This thread is for the balance changes that are found in DOA5LR. Share any findings via through videos you watched or any other form of information that can be used as a source.

So far, there have been no information given to us or found through videos or websites.

Once again, feel free to post anything you find about Jacky in DOA5LR.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Now we just need to find the properties of whether there is beneficial use to that raw version. It would be weird for that simply because it has a good moderate base damage..so imagine slapping someone in the wall with that. He's gonna eat shit ton of bricks. It was still hard to tell considering that the CPU did it. They are notorious for precise inputs, but I'm willing to bet just like you guys that it's a new move from Jacky and likely able to perform it raw now.

Perhaps the raw version might be neutral or sense note of -1? and perhaps changing the one from Slide Shuffle to be at advantage considering that he has to input that via a Slide Shuffle for the other version. The running one however, I do not know.

Nereus

Standard Donor
Now we just need to find the properties of whether there is beneficial use to that raw version. It would be weird for that simply because it has a good moderate base damage..so imagine slapping someone in the wall with that. He's gonna eat shit ton of bricks. It was still hard to tell considering that the CPU did it. They are notorious for precise inputs, but I'm willing to bet just like you guys that it's a new move from Jacky and likely able to perform it raw now.

Perhaps the raw version might be neutral or sense note of -1? and perhaps changing the one from Slide Shuffle to be at advantage considering that he has to input that via a Slide Shuffle for the other version. The running one however, I do not know.
I did a wall combo with a raw dragon kick... and it did 96 lol.

KING JAIMY

Not sure if Jacky received a hidden nerf but his 3H+K/1P+KPK is now -7 on block. Is my memory messing with me or did he really get a hidden nerf?

I thought that kick was completely safe at around -3 before... :confused:

KING JAIMY

Wasn't 1P+KPK already unsafe? I could be wrong. Any list of Jacky's old notes?
It wasn't unsafe as far as I know. -7 is not unsafe though, it's semi-safe; meaning the opponent can attempt a free i5 5T but since you can escape on reaction or prediction it's not a true punish. But I recall that it was completely safe...

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Actually it's :H*::+:
attachment.php
. Very hard to do.

jonosono

Standard Donor
In stance... it's 33H+K. In general (raw).. it's while running H+K
Really? Are you guys sure that's new to last round?
Because I can swear that running H+K was in ultimate.
I was getting excited over a 236 or 33 input...

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Yeah sadly he doesn't have a particular move motion like that, besides the CPU to where they can just perform it just by standing still. Would of been nice if he did have one that's at least a neutral state GB.

Nereus

Standard Donor
Well there goes that... Thanks for the replies. I appreciate it.

just to clarify.. we weren't trying to say that the move itself was new.. we assumed you could do it instantly which.. isn't the case in DOA5LR. We found out later on that it was just a CPU thing..

jonosono

Standard Donor
I understand. When I read the beginning of this thread, I was thinking that a new input was added to bring it line with other dragon kicks (Jann, Hitomi, Eliot, etc.).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD