DOA5LR(Steam) - Akira nerf or PC hitbox bug?

SpaceTime

Hey I'm currently trying to learn Akira and I recently notice that when I set the CPU stagger escape setting to the fastest setting in the Steam version of DOA5LR while trying to pull off Akira's 3P+K, 66P, P, 66P+K critical burst combo that P will whiff after 66P 99% of the time which never seemed to whiff on the xbox 360 version of DOA5U and I'm wondering if this is some sort of hitbox nerf that came with DOA5LR, A hitbox bug in the steam version of DOA5LR or am I remembering something wrong?

Edit: I think I forgot that I had to use 6P instead P so this is probably a non-issue

(here is a video showcasing the problem)

Last edited:

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Hey I'm currently trying to learn Akira and I recently notice that when I set the CPU stagger escape setting to the fastest setting in the Steam version of DOA5LR while trying to pull off Akira's 3P+K, 66P, P, 66P+K critical burst combo that P will whiff after 66P 99% of the time which never seemed to whiff on the xbox 360 version of DOA5U and I'm wondering if this is some sort of hitbox nerf that came with DOA5LR, A hitbox bug in the steam version of DOA5LR or am I remembering something wrong?

(here is a video showcasing the problem)

Edit: I think I forgot that I had to use 6P instead P so this is probably a non-issue
Yep. Hold 6 before inputting P.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD