WAZAAAAA

could you make cheat table like this?
i want infinite ko and upskirt
lol the infinite KO was too funny to not attempt it

PREVIEW:
https://aww.moe/0qlnnk.mp4

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ymkjh5k9cby8j18/TimerPostKO_1.09A.ct
Freeze and change address to 100 to activate, unfreeze to deactivate. Alternative method is to just tick the script.
I will include it on my ToolBox .CT starting from the next update.

About the upskirt... eh I think I'll pass, not very interested

qlfrpdlcm

WAZAAAAA

14/February/2017 - version 1.4
- (ALL TOOLS) added compatibility with the Ver.1.09A (Alluring Mandarin Dress Set) update
- (BUSABOT) changed hotkeys to control player 1 to F1/Ctrl+F1 and player 2 to F2/Ctrl+F2
- (BUSABOT) added some character-specific counters for Tina and Mila
- (CHEAT TABLE) added stage manipulation which allows you to play story-only stages. You can find a long list of stages in documentation.txt
- (CHEAT TABLE) added post-KO timer manipulation which allows you to keep beating your dead opponent
- (CHEAT TABLE) added various other addresses: accurate P1_launcherheight/P1_reach, character coordinates P1_X_axis/P1_Y_axis

also added lots of cool pictures to the first post huehue

WAZAAAAA

16/March/2017 - version 1.5
- (ALL TOOLS) added compatibility with Steam Ver.1.09B
- (BUSABOT) fixed the auto-hold script to properly respect move-specific exceptions
- (BUSABOT) added a move-specific counter for Mai
- (CHEAT TABLE) added P2_launcherheight/P2_reach/P2_X_axis/P2_Y_axis, and documentation for each

badutt

16/March/2017 - version 1.5
- (ALL TOOLS) added compatibility with Steam Ver.1.09B
- (BUSABOT) fixed the auto-hold script to properly respect move-specific exceptions
- (BUSABOT) added a move-specific counter for Mai
- (CHEAT TABLE) added P2_launcherheight/P2_reach/P2_X_axis/P2_Y_axis, and documentation for each

how to use through cheat engine??
sorry noob questions........... (TT n TT)

WAZAAAAA

how to use through cheat engine??
sorry noob questions........... (TT n TT)
0. install CE from cheatengine.org and then start the game
1. double click addresses.ct which is located inside DOA5LR toolbox\files\
2. File -> Open Process -> find and double click game.exe
Addresses from the table should now update automatically.

skullknight

Sagi_Il_Panino

Sto avendo un po' di problemi con gli script... Una cosa abbastanza comune, non riesco ad attivarli quando clicco sui box. Ho l'ultima versione del gioco, di cheat engine e ovviamente del toolbox. Deve esserci qualcosa che sbaglio, ma non so proprio cosa sia. :v

skullknight

sorry I don't know of a straightforward way to find it and I'm not interested to even *attempt* it. Try playing the stage "Depth" while the elevator is falling, that one has "interesting" skirt gravity lol
i have tried that one many time's, but when i checked the video, the guy posted in his info about the mod but not on how to get it.

badutt

0. install CE from cheatengine.org and then start the game
1. double click addresses.ct which is located inside DOA5LR toolbox\files\
2. File -> Open Process -> find and double click game.exe
Addresses from the table should now update automatically.
Ok so far still ok, I can change the character but not with the stages or unlock stages for tag.... I try many times tick the 1st box but it won't ticked, just the 2nd box and yes... No changed stage?

Can you tell me how to change the solo stage on tag mode? Sorry

WAZAAAAA

Sto avendo un po' di problemi con gli script... Una cosa abbastanza comune, non riesco ad attivarli quando clicco sui box. Ho l'ultima versione del gioco, di cheat engine e ovviamente del toolbox. Deve esserci qualcosa che sbaglio, ma non so proprio cosa sia. :v
Sicura di avere la versione ufficiale del gioco che fai partire da STEAM? Li dai i permessi di amministratore quando (e se) te li chiedono gli script?
i have tried that one many time's, but when i checked the video, the guy posted in his info about the mod but not on how to get it.
I think I've seen that video before. That guy is a greedy jew. I may try that skirt stuff some day but I don't promise anything.
Ok so far still ok, I can change the character but not with the stages or unlock stages for tag.... I try many times tick the 1st box but it won't ticked, just the 2nd box and yes... No changed stage?

Can you tell me how to change the solo stage on tag mode? Sorry
It's not your fault there, it's just that the 1st checkbox is driving me insane by changing too much. Hope I'll finally fix it once and for all next time lol

badutt

Sicura di avere la versione ufficiale del gioco che fai partire da STEAM? Li dai i permessi di amministratore quando (e se) te li chiedono gli script?
I think I've seen that video before. That guy is a greedy jew. I may try that skirt stuff some day but I don't promise anything.
It's not your fault there, it's just that the 1st checkbox is driving me insane by changing too much. Hope I'll finally fix it once and for all next time lol

if I using the old version of the toolbox, can it changed anything(stages just like your example before)? I have 2 installed DOA5LR CR 1.08H and the latest update one.... but I can't find the old toolbox?

WAZAAAAA

22/April/2017 - version 1.6
- (ALL TOOLS) added compatibility with Steam Ver.1.09B (Shrine Maiden Costume Set)
- (CHEAT TABLE) fixed the first checkbox of the Stage Unlocker which sometimes didn't work

if I using the old version of the toolbox, can it changed anything(stages just like your example before)? I have 2 installed DOA5LR CR 1.08H and the latest update one.... but I can't find the old toolbox?
I have backups of the old ToolBox versions, but you don't really need them anymore because I fixed the first checkbox with the update... at least for now.

WAZAAAAA

20/May/2017 - version 1.7
- (ALL TOOLS) added compatibility with Steam Ver.1.10
- (ALL TOOLS) updated classMemory.ahk to 2.7
- (BUSABOT) fixed P2 side hotkeys to actually be F2
- (FRAME COUNTER) added true air state display
- (CHEAT TABLE) added trueairstate addresses

mrtester123

Hey WAZAAAAA,

Love your work. It's really great to see someone still working on Dead or Alive 5 gameplay mods.

I was wondering if there is a way to change how long characters stay on the ground? Like after a combo or a strong attack is performed, the victim lays on the ground for a few seconds, shaking their head or whatnot. I would really appreciate it if you could help me out with this or link me to some resources that might help me figure this out (if it's even possible at all). Thanks!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD