DOA5LR Xbox One Compeition Winner Gets $25

Momiji Homurah

Hi doa community! I am hosting this Xbox one doa competition winner gets $25 so pretty much 12-15 players are put in a game on doa and their given challenges to play and remember, this is not a one day thing we play every week. So let's say we have 15 and one gets eliminated the first time we play then next week the remaining 14 play and it keeps eliminating until there's just 1 person. It's not about winning the matches, it's about performance. If a person spams you to win odds are their gonna be out. You guys can say anything during the fighting but when I'm talking, give respect. If I call your name, it means you go to spectator mode and your safe. Avoid being registered in the fight! Or else you'll be eliminated. Wanna join? Contact me my GT is Momiji Homurah. There's 9 spots open. Hurry! It's free to get in and there no try outs! If you think you got what it takes, join! And I'm not actually 55 like it says on my profile! COMPETITION STARTS TOMORROW (LABOR DAY) 6:30PM EASTERN TIME ZONE!!!!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD