Media DOA5U 1.05 Kokoro Combo Video-"Tiger Lily"

Puño de Leyenda

To all my PSN-pals, I've finally completed that "Project K" that I've had hanging cryptically on my status for a long time now! lol

This was my dream project, as I have been watching combo vids for years and have always desired to make one-and now I have!

About me and this vid: I'm a native VF-Akira player that has adopted DOA as my alternate main FG, and my main characters are Akira and Kokoro(While just picking up Ryu as well).

As such, I've seen tons of great combo vids of Akira around, but not too many of his Rule 63-counterpart...As such, I decided to do one for Kokopuffs.

This vid is also a way for me to give back to the DOA-community, who all have been really kind to me!

As such, I wanna thank the following:
@DestructionBomb (My DOA Akira/Video Capture/Edit Mentor)
@THE_WORST_KOKORO (Who despite the name is an awesome Kokoro and Akira player, and is one of my Kokoro mentors)
@MoonChild96 (A good friend and also a Kokoro mentor of mine)
@CyberEvil (For the promotion of this! lol)
FSD(Awesome site!)

And all of my other awesome DOA-friends-You know who you are!

Notes: I refer to weight classes in the vid, look here for reference:
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/dead-or-alive-5-ultimate-weight-classes.3228/

I used Akira in the vid to demonstrate combos for all classes between Super-Lightweight and Heavyweight-Alpha-152 for Featherweight and Rachel for Super-Heavyweight.

Anyways, sit back and enjoy the show! I had alot of fun making this, so I hope you all will as well! See ya!
:kokoro::akira:

Last edited:

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
This is excellent stuff, bro. I like the music you used in the intro a lot. I notice some of the music you used sounds like music from Samurai Warriors like @ 6:02. Again, good job on the video :) I like the ending xD

Puño de Leyenda

Thanks!!! Yes!! Actually, at the part you mentioned, that's Capcom's Version of Samurai Warriors-Sengoku Basara-Close enough though! lol The other songs come from Samurai Warriors, Muramasa The Demon Blade and Phantom Breaker. Let me know if ya wanna know the tracks!

PuertoRicanStyL

Yoooooooo!!! That was dope! Great intro, great music, and that outro, lol. I also liked how you used different costumes and stages (not just enviormental combo stages) to show the combos. The thing you used to display what inputs you were doing and the type of combo it was (on the top left) was awesome too. I'm glad you didn't have that huge black box in the middle of the screen like some combo videos have. It's annoyingly hard to watch em when they're like that. For me personally.

S++ rank video man, lol. I'm so using this to help with my Kokoro.

Puño de Leyenda

I'd really like to know what the intro song is. It sounds so pretty and elegant

Definitely!

@Kronin and @PuertoRicanStyL - Thanks guys!!! I'm actually gonna re-upload the vid after correcting a couple input things near the beginning: 2K+P and P2K+P, should be 2KP and P2KP respectively-I don't know how I mistyped those-Sorry, I know it sounds anal, but ya know. lol

Edmund

Awesome job with the tutorial! Now I can stop sucking with Kokoro after watching this lol.

And thanks for not putting that huge black screen in the middle. Really hate that lol. Gonna log in to YouTube and give you a like there as well!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD