DOA5U DOA5U (1.07) MOMIJI - COMBO VIDEO!!

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor

This video is meant to shed some light on what Momiji is capable of in ver. 1.07. It goes over B&B setups, Critical Burst setups, Power launcher combos (indoors and outdoors), as well as environmental combos. All the combos displayed in the video CANNOT be stagger escaped, which means that your opponent is put in a situation where he is forced to guess and risk a hold.

I hope you find this video both informative and entertaining. ^^

Special thanks to:
Artists:REPTILES & AXOUEL2009
Combo Advice: ALUCARDO

日本語バージョンこちらへ: 

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
You're on fire with these videos!

I just hope people are learning a thing or two. :)

You have no idea how much time one single video takes... I gotta try n learn the character inside out as if I'm gonna main them... find all the exploits and max damage... then there's the recording and editing nightmare.. lol. But I think its worth it in the end. (Also, this is the only way I can learn match-ups since there's no scene here)

Momiji is a lot of fun... I think I finally found a potential replacement to Leifang. :)

Last edited:

Xernuht

Thanks for the hard work, good sir. I'll be sure to try and put these combos to good use.

Corza

Standard Donor
Cool video, I recognized 2 combos that I use as well. :)
Here's a few combos that I've put together. I tried to use most of her moves in some way, not just finishing everything with :6::P::K::K::P:.

Also, if you do a :9::P::P+K::P:, you can either follow up with a :2::H+K: sweep or :1_::P::K:. It forces the opponent to stand up and then I'm not sure if it's guaranteed, but so far nobody ever blocked the (run):K: that I use right after. It launches the opponent into the air and you're free to do additional damage. :)

Attachments

• Momiji 1L.png
    Momiji 1L.png
    150.1 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Corza said:
Cool video, I recognized 2 combos that I use as well. :)
Here's a few combos that I've put together. I tried to use most of her moves in some way, not just finishing everything with :6::P::K::K::P:.

Also, if you do a :9::P::P+K::P:, you can either follow up with a :2::H+K: sweep or :1_::P::K:. It forces the opponent to stand up and then I'm not sure if it's guaranteed, but so far nobody ever blocked the (run):K: that I use right after. It launches the opponent into the air and you're free to do additional damage. :)

The combos in the vid are the max damage vs. mid weights in the given situaions without the involvement of the environment.

As for the follow ups after the ground bounce, no they aren't guaranteed.

JKT

YES I was hoping you'd make a video for Momiji sometime - so glad its out! Looking forward to watching it and really studying it. Thanks Emperor Cow - I as well as many others really appreciate the time you put into making this ^_^!!!

KING JAIMY

Thanks for the video. Unfortunately I already knew all of the tech but I can see you put in a lot of work into that video. Keep up the good work! :)

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Great video as usual Cow! It's awesome the work you put into these videos. A great contribution to the community!

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I'll do my best to keep the content coming :)

Thanks for all the support!

Last edited:

KingGhidorah

Was pretty clueless with my Momiji until I watched this, and now I can say it has benefited me greatly. Thank you.

On another note I wish we could play offline, our match was laggy today and I know we could run some epic sets if we were to meet up in person.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Was pretty clueless with my Momiji until I watched this, and now I can say it has benefited me greatly. Thank you.

On another note I wish we could play offline, our match was laggy today and I know we could run some epic sets if we were to meet up in person.
lol
Well you can always come to Saudi Arabia :p

Look out for the next vid ;)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD