Media DOA5U Akira Video Thread

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Some people rather just watch Akira in action, rather than reading notes. So, I say let's start a video thread of our matches. Upload yours and if you want help, feel free to ask! Here are some of mine:

Last edited:

Nameless Sama

You , Bomb and Ghost are my Idol form Akira ! Here is my Video but from DOA5 because It is the only video from akira I have. For the honor of the art of Bajiquan I cant do the 1 frame knee in a combo but from alone it works after few times.

Last edited:

Nameless Sama

I finally "did" it , if you are the last round then you will know what I mean :D

The hardest part was to protect the dirt from my epic bandana :p

TRY AGAIN IN TEN YEARS ORA ORA ORA ORA

Nameless Sama

Thank you Master ! I feel it now . Now I can feel Akira. Now I understand which moves are really good to use in which situation. Most of the opponets are blocking against Akira. I have found some tools. I can think I am going the right way and make more progresses.

BTW: Sly Bass. Do you know what Akiras 1000 and 300 Win title are ?

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Thank you Master ! I feel it now . Now I can feel Akira. Now I understand which moves are really good to use in which situation. Most of the opponets are blocking against Akira. I have found some tools. I can think I am going the right way and make more progresses.

BTW: Sly Bass. Do you know what Akiras 1000 and 300 Win title are ?
If you want a rematch, then come!
And
There is no one better.

I'm pretty sure those are them.

PuertoRicanStyL

Don't have a capture card or whatever. Best I can do is with my phone, lol. I really can't stand this game sometimes. But I still play it though.

PuertoRicanStyL

Do yall even go for critcal burst combos/try to get em as deep into the burst thing as you can (can't remembered what they're called)? Or you think it's better to just go for the quick launcher or a slam move after a stun..?

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Do yall even go for critcal burst combos/try to get em as deep into the burst thing as you can (can't remembered what they're called)? Or you think it's better to just go for the quick launcher or a slam move after a stun..?
80% stun launch, 20% crit burst. I'll do a crit burst if I can utilize the environment. Otherwise it isn't always better to go for. More risk of a counter.

PuertoRicanStyL

Shuhweet. I have a hard time getting his 66p+k to come out for some reason, hahah. Especially during the whole stun mix up game. I usually seem to get a guard break, or the first hit of his stun palm to come out instead.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD